Diego Ribas da Cunha (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino#16

Chila !!! #3
May 27, 2007
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=754925

here is what he said:

"Juventus and Inter spoke to my club about me but nothing happened and there was no talk about money,” Diego told Il Corriere Dello Sport.

(good part)
“I really like Juventus because they are a great team, with a rich tradition and millions of fans.

(and bad part he must be kidink)
“Inter would also be ideal because they are a very strong group with world class players full of determination.

“As for my future, we will see what happens. At the moment I am a Werder Bremen player and everything is going well for me there.”

come diego.. come

mondo1

May 14, 2006
what about playing like
buffon
zebina/grygera chillini andrade/mellberg de ceglie/grosso
camo sissoko gio/nedved
diego
amauri/trez dp/iaq

?

bit too offensive i think...

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I dont understand why we dont go for diego, we were willing to pay 20 million euros for aquilani plus players, theres no logical explanation for this. Im sick of seeing inter, milan and even fiorentina ahead of us in the transfer market. Jesus fucking christ.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
first of all, i think there is already a topic about him

and i don't get how people can FORCE certain players into our system... Diego is NOT (!!) a LM or something. He's a pure AM, maybe he can be turned into a more CAM but he plays in the CENTRE. There's no way we can fit diego, xabi AND sissoko with 2 forwards. We NEED a RM and a LM. otherwise we'd be left with 3-man-defense in the back, and then we're lost.
ok,why wouldnt diego fit in our system??if he comes then its bye bye xabi...
and i wouldn't mind that at all..

mondo1

May 14, 2006
this is it guys
----------------Buffon
Zebina-Mellberg-Chiellini-Molinaro
Camo-Sissoko--X.Alonso-Schweinsteiger
--------Amauri--Trez
plz no molinaro.... and i'm not sure about the schwein he played a good ec so far but at bayern he was just a shadow

i think if we buy diego (won't happen but if) we r forced to play more thrugh the middle... we can't afford to play with an offensive lb and rb
with two dm's xabi and sissoko we need more offensive play over the wings

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
i dont think hes gonna be a regular next season.we spent a lot of money for amauri and i think that DP and Neddy we'll be used more in our rotation system

Thats what we said last year when iaquinta was brought along. Del piero will always play a big role for juve, atleast for the next couple of years. :)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Putting up these formations is just stupid, save it for when we start the trials or what not.. Oh and we're only buying one new midfielder not two or three

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
plz no molinaro.... and i'm not sure about the schwein he played a good ec so far but at bayern he was just a shadow

i think if we buy diego (won't happen but if) we r forced to play more thrugh the middle... we can't afford to play with an offensive lb and rb
with two dm's xabi and sissoko we need more offensive play over the wings
Molinaro is Ranieris favourite player and there is no way that De Ceglie would start...at least the first months...currently Molinaro>De Ceglie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)