Diego Milito (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Not really, it is somehow a facelift to the forward line if we get Artjavin and Milito while we ship off Iaquinta.
We'll have Del Piero, Amauri, Trezeguet, Arshavin and Milito. And you can also add Giovinco who will be a forward if Ranieri is our coach.
The 5 attackers, not counting Seba, will all be on very high wages and 3 of them will have to sit on the bench.
This is way too much even for the richer teams and it can be useful only if we change the tactics to 4-3-2-1, with two of Del Piero/Arshavin/Giovinco playing behind one of Trez/Amauri.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 30, 2006
We'll have Del Piero, Amauri, Trezeguet, Arshavin and Milito. And you can also add Giovinco who will be a forward if Ranieri is our coach.
The 5 attackers, not counting Seba, will all be on very high wages and 3 of them will have to sit on the bench.
This is way too much even for the richer teams and it can be useful only if we change the tactics to 4-3-2-1, with two of Del Piero/Arshavin/Giovinco playing behind one of Trez/Amauri.

not saying we will get Arshavin but if we did he would prob be a starter in a trident:

Del Piero--Amauri--Arshavin

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
if ever we play that style, it should be Giovinco as the 3rd FW...

Arshavin would be expensive and he has pretty high wages

Mar 30, 2006
if ever we play that style, it should be Giovinco as the 3rd FW...

Arshavin would be expensive and he has pretty high wages
true enough. i was just saying that if we had him he would prob play. He is very good but I think he is going to Arsenal or somewhere else.

As for Milito, I think if we can keep Amauri there is no poin in bringing in Milito. Even if Iaquinta leaves we still don't need him because we got Trez. Milito is a great player though.

Mar 30, 2006
Well well just don't believe everything you read but for sure if Milito comes then Iaquinta will leave. The juventus fans over at vechiasignora sent a letter to the managment today saying not to touch Iaquinta. However i think this is all media bullshit. One other thing i heard is that Alonso is coming for a medical test tomorrow. We will see if this is true.

Regards
I would be fine with an Iaquinta sale. He is a good dude but he is pretty pointless here. It is better to have players who the coach would use. Iaquinta is pissing what is left of his career away here sitting on the bench. He can't be happy and it does not look like he will be in the starting line up anytime soon. Especially with Trez coming back.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
Signing strikers in January is the last thing we need. When we have no flair or creativity in the midfield and mediocre fullbacks. Having 5 world class strikers/attackers is pointless if you have an average midfield and defence. That is why we need to sign quality midfielders and defenders, to give the squad better balance, and help our chances domestically and in europe.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
Like Silva?

Arshavin and Milito aren't world class players though.

Why would you want to sign strikers when you have fullbacks which contain Molinaro and Zebina? and a midfield without a playmaker, not to mention the fact that we need to replace Nedved?

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
This is plain stupid, why would we sign Diego Milito when we are packed with striking talent. I can see going for a striker maybe next summer but not this one!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why would you want to sign strikers when you have fullbacks which contain Molinaro and Zebina? and a midfield without a playmaker, not to mention the fact that we need to replace Nedved?
molinaro is improving by the game, and zebina when fit is still a fairly good player. you keep going on about a midfield without a playmaker, inter have a midfield without a playmaker, where by at least our midfield has midfielders which can create play i.e zanetti and tiago, all this replacing nedved, why the hurry when dc is proving his worth, whilst fausto rossi i believe will make the first team within a year or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)