Diego Milito (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
I really dont know why we need a fifth striker??? last season our 4th option, Palladino, wasnt given enough time to play, and Iaquinta our third striker, either watches the game from the bench, or comes as a sub in the 2nd half

letting Palla go without giving him enough chance is a big mistake, but selling Iaquinta to get someone like Milito is a huge mistake

We kept blaming the board last season for the lack of CBs, and now after the season ended, people started wishing for Militos and Stankovics, sometimes I feel that we really deserve our current stupid board

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
yeah,selling Palladino is really a big mistake,i mean he hasn't been the best,but when his on his game,he shows what he can do..As for Milito,Iaquinta is still better than him..

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Milito Could Be Next For Juve – Agent

Following today’s purchase of Livorno defender Dario Knezevic, Juventus could soon add another player to their ranks in the form of Real Zaragoza hitman Diego Milito.

Milito is almost certain to leave Zaragoza this summer following their shock relegation into the second tier of Spanish football.

The 29-year-old has been heavily linked with a move to Juventus over the past week or so, and it was reported a few days ago that the Italians had sent a representative to Spain to make contact over a possible transfer.

Milito’s agent, Fernando Hidalgo, is in Italy today, and he has confirmed that there is a good chance of his client joining Juventus, although he rules out some reported interest from Roma.

"Diego could also leave on loan,” said Hidalgo, referring to the transfer of Knezevic, who has joined Juve originally on a loan deal.

“Zaragoza are in the second division and cannot afford a player like him.

"A UEFA agent told me that the player was also of interest to Roma, but [transfer director] Daniele Pradè has denied this.

"Juventus have a good chance [of buying him] and if there is an opportunity to return to Italy it would be a welcome return."

Milito, who has a minimum fee release clause in his contract of €20m, played for Genoa from 2003 to 2005, scoring 33 goals in just 59 games.

Gianni Wilson

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Milito would be a good transfer.He would know that he isnt going to be a regular with players like Trezeguet,Amauri and Del Piero already at Juventus,but with the transfers of Palladino and Iaquinta,Milito would get sufficent playing time.Plus in Milito we'd get a very good alternative for Trezeguet incase he gets injured or goes through a bad patch.We wont spend 20m on him,im pretty sure of that.But for the right price,Milito would be a good acquisition.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Milito for free would be a good addition
as for Iaquinta+cash for Aquilani I think Roma made themselves clear when they refused every offer and when they said Aquilani is not for sale...

anyway I think that we will complete the deal for Xabi Alonso in a week

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is just typical media BS. Or more likely, an agent pimping out his client (mentionning Juve ups his profile, or is used as leverage against other interested clubs).

No chance of it happening, nor should it. Why would he be happy as 4th striker with us when he has been a successful striker in La Liga who scores 15-20+ goals? (he will have enough suitors)And why would we waste the not so cheap sum he would cost on a 4th striker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)