Diego Milito (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
Well well just don't believe everything you read but for sure if Milito comes then Iaquinta will leave. The juventus fans over at vechiasignora sent a letter to the managment today saying not to touch Iaquinta. However i think this is all media bullshit. One other thing i heard is that Alonso is coming for a medical test tomorrow. We will see if this is true.

Regards

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Seriously, we have a good rapport with Genoa so it wouldn't be impossible for NEXT season if Trez or Iaquinta leave although with Secco in charge I have a feeling we'll get that guy from Hamburg.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I wouldn't be surprised to see Iaquinta leaving and Milito coming.Palladino to be a key for that transfer since I doubt we're going to do something again with Criscito.

He probably wants to play and we can't offer him that even without Trezeguet and his wages aren't that small.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not really, it is somehow a facelift to the forward line if we get Artjavin and Milito while we ship off Iaquinta.

We are also linked with defenders and midfielders, it doesn't harm to do improvements for all departments.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Seriously id love to have Milito in the squad but imo that money could be spent wisely on much needed areas of improvement.Pity Secco cant negotiate to save his life.

Im sure he'll screw this up some how.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He would be way too expensive of a luxury to have as our 4th choice striker. He is good enough to be a main striker at a lot of top clubs anyway, so he wouldn't accept it.

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
I see D.Milito at the same level as Amauri (even better, but that's just me). I also think the two are similar type of players. So we don't need him. Can't see him play as a sub here as his goal is the Argentina national team.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I see D.Milito at the same level as Amauri (even better, but that's just me). I also think the two are similar type of players. So we don't need him. Can't see him play as a sub here as his goal is the Argentina national team.
Ill hide my arrogance and sarcasm, just for the slight chance that you might be a girl. But you're wrong!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Agree with Art on this one. I don't care how many goals Milito has scored, Amauri is the better and more complete striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)