Diego Milito (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2004
sateeh said:
i disagree with you there, both r very similar and sometimes i see Trezi better.

No....Ruud is a footballer and Trez is a one touch - goal poacher

Ruud can hold the ball,Ruud can dribble if he wants and Ruud can create a chance for himself...that is what makes him 50% better player than Trezeguet.

Trez is too lethargyc,and he's too dependible on midfield...and that costed us many many points both in Serie A and CL last few seasons. But in team like Barcelona....Trez would be perfect....we all know why. And we also know Juve isn't Barcelona.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i think you think too much of ruud. i'd agree he's better with the ball at his feet, well i'm better in that department than trez, but to say he can create and dribble....that's too much. ruud is a poacher himself, sure he scored some nice goals, but so did trez. the fact he has never himself scored outside the box, no not one goal, just like trez, speaks about their similarity. both are box strikers and only good for goals, the only distinction is trez is superior with his aerial ability and ruud with the ball at his feet. that's it.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
vlatko said:
i think you think too much of ruud. i'd agree he's better with the ball at his feet, well i'm better in that department than trez, but to say he can create and dribble....that's too much. ruud is a poacher himself, sure he scored some nice goals, but so did trez. the fact he has never himself scored outside the box, no not one goal, just like trez, speaks about their similarity. both are box strikers and only good for goals, the only distinction is trez is superior with his aerial ability and ruud with the ball at his feet. that's it.
well said... :agree:
although i think trezi has scored only 1 goal from out of the box...it was a shot and he was already one on one with the keeper :smoke:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Juve-Prince said:
well said... :agree:
although i think trezi has scored only 1 goal from out of the box...it was a shot and he was already one on one with the keeper :smoke:
i'm pretty sure he didn't. ;)

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
Juve Set For Milito Bid
Juventus are weighing up a bid for Zaragoza striker Diego Milito, according to Tuttosport.

Milito is widely regarded as one of the top strikers in the Spanish league, however he is certain to leave his current club following their shock relegation from the top flight.

The 29-year-old has been linked with a host of top clubs around Europe, and indeed Zaragoza just recently rejected a €10m bid from Napoli.

Milito has a minimum fee release clause in his contract of €20m, however Zaragoza are prepared to let him go for around €12m.

Tuttosport says that Juventus are now considering tabling a bid for the Argentine, who scored 33 goals in just 59 games while wearing the shirt of Genoa between 2003 and 2005.

The Bianconeri believe that Milito could be the perfect replacement for Vincenzo Iaquinta, who is looking increasingly likely to leave following a frustrating 2007/08 season where he saw a lack of first team action.

Milito is the older brother of Barcelona defender Gabriel, who ironically Juventus tried to sign last summer.

Anthony Sormani

-------

Ohh great, more strikers.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it doesn't make sense if we sell 31-year old Trez, and then buy 29-year old Milito...although the guy is an excellent striker, we should look for a long-term solution (Huntelaar)

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
it doesn't make sense if we sell 31-year old Trez, and then buy 29-year old Milito...although the guy is an excellent striker, we should look for a long-term solution (Huntelaar)
i don't think milito is a trez replacement. i think he'll b the trez sub cuz iaquinta might be leaving. if trez decides he want's a new challenge, then i think we'll go for someone else (as u said, huntelaar is #1 choice).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)