Diego Lugano (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't know where to put these news because many players are linked with us, and i'm really pleased to see two of the most exciting talents in euro football linked with us :

gazzetta dello sport said:
Juve: Jovetic nel mirino, incontro per Hamsik

09:01 del 28 novembre

Jovetic

La Juventus pensa al futuro per irrobustire e svecchiare l'attacco. L'ultimo gioiellino seguito ha 18 anni e risponde al nome di Stefan Jovetic, montenegrino del Partizan Belgrado. In estate, il giocatore stava per passare alla Sampdoria via Real Madrid, all'interno della trattativa per Cassano. Il ds bianconero Secco ha chiesto informazioni al collega Tomic, che ha chiesto 10 milioni di euro. L'affare si potrebbe chiudere a 7 già a gennaio.
Intanto è arrivata un'offerta dal Cska Mosca per Almiron: la Juve prende tempo e pensa di far tornare Marchisio già a gennaio.
(Gazzetta dello Sport)
Rough translation: Juve are thinking about the future, for strengtening the attack and we're following 18 years old Montenegrin striker Stevan Jovetic from Partizan Belgrade. Last summer he was supposed to go to Real Madrid via Sampdoria as a part of negotiations about Cassano. Secco asked for informations from his collegue Tomic, who's asking for 10 million euro for Jovetic. The deal can be done for 7 mil in January.

An offer has arived from CSKA Moscow for Almiron. If this happens then Marchisio will be taken back from loan in January.

My thoughts: Stevan Jovetic is imo the most talented under 20 in Europe. I've seen him play and the boy has very bright future. Technically perfect and great sense for scoring. Reminds a lot of his countryman Predrag Mijatovic and has the dribblings of his other countryman Dejan Savicevic.
Lots of giants interested in him, though.

As for Almiron...i'm undecided. Depends on the offer i guess.

Tuttosport said:
Mentre Zico dice sì al passaggio di Diego Lugano in bianconero, la Juventus programma un vertice di mercato con il Napoli. Nella trattativa per il riscatto di Zalayeta, il ds Secco vuole inserire l'opzione sul centrocampista slovacco Marek Hamsik. Nei discorsi tra i due club si farà anche il nome dell'argentino Lavezzi.
Zico says yes to the transfer of Lugano to Juve.
We're also interested in Marek Hamsyk. Secco will try to get an option on Hamsyk by involving Zalayeta in this transfer. In the negotiations between these two clubs Lavezzi's name was also mentioned.

My thoughts: Marek Hamsyk is my favorite young player. He's not an overhyped Argie or Brasilian but he's a guy who runs like a madman, who is the engine of his team and who's the most influental player in Napoli. He is only 20.
Incredibille resamblance with Pavel Nedved. We must do everything to get this jewell.

I'm not sure about Lugano. We have a non-EU spot opened and i'd prefer it if we use it for someone better who'll be a starter for us next season.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Latest information coming out of Italy suggests that Lugano is now ours following Zico's assent following Juve approach.

So, with Almiron looking to be moved on and Tiago likely to be off to Barça. it's looking like :-

In ... Hamsyk -- Marchisio --- Giovinco --- Lugano

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Latest information coming out of Italy suggests that Lugano is now ours following Zico's assent following Juve approach.

So, with Almiron looking to be moved on and Tiago likely to be off to Barça. it's looking like :-

Lugano is a midfielder?!!!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

Lugano is a defender.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Luftwaffels didn´t claim Lugano is a midfielder, he posted IN: Lugano, Marchisio, Giovinco, Hamsik which means that these are the players who will join Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)