Diego Lugano (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Legro has been surprisngly good this season..every time i tune in for a Juve match..i expect a horrible performance..especially yesterday..with no Chielleni nor Andrade alongside him..but he was great yesterday..if he continues to play like this i see no reason why you should look for another CB..is Legro finally fulfilling his potential??

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Legro has been surprisngly good this season..every time i tune in for a Juve match..i expect a horrible performance..especially yesterday..with no Chielleni nor Andrade alongside him..but he was great yesterday..if he continues to play like this i see no reason why you should look for another CB..is Legro finally fulfilling his potential??
DO NOT let Vinni see this

:D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
it would be so messed up if we decide that legro is good, we don't need a new CB. so we pass the january market without buying anyone, and then he goes back to his old self.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Lugano is a tough SOB and we don't need that because the refs watch every move our D's make so our PK's against would triple and yellows too with Lugano and Chiellini as our CB duo.

We should look for a younger CB to help out if Andrade/Legro don't do the job.

Ivanovic, Zapata...

Mar 24, 2006
What's wrong with Torricelli? :D
Nothings wrong , i knew this guy , used to been our strongest Left Defender at Lippi's era , very strong and light hearted , remind me of someone in our team , guess who ? Iaguinta :)

class in 30 minutes , got to go , Take care all .

btw , Lugano isn't that bad :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)