Diego Lugano (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
Juventus rival Real Madrid for defender Lugano
tribalfootball.com - June 7, 2005

Juventus have joined Real Madrid's interest for Sao Paulo defender Diego Lugano.

The Uruguay international has been the subject of an approach from Real representatives in the past fortnight.

However, Juve are also keen on the 24 year-old after receiving glowing reports from their South American scouts. Lugano has been likened to outgoing Juve favourite Paolo Montero.

Looks like we want some more Uruguayins, Maybe the next Montero when he was actually good, never seen em play but if real and juve both want em probably not a bad solution for a backup n for future. Also heard about this somewhere else but i cant member where.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He's supposed to be good. I heard great things about him on some other forum I won't mention.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
He's supposed to be good. I heard great things about him on some other forum I won't mention.
So whats your calculations on this guy? We both know you know more than just "heard he's good". :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:D

If he's a non-EU player we could loan him to Livorno or something. I never heard of him before I talked to some guy about him.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan10 ] ++
Juventus rival Real Madrid for defender Lugano
tribalfootball.com - June 7, 2005
Juventus have joined Real Madrid's interest for Sao Paulo defender Diego Lugano.

The Uruguay international has been the subject of an approach from Real representatives in the past fortnight.

However, Juve are also keen on the 24 year-old after receiving glowing reports from their South American scouts. Lugano has been likened to outgoing Juve favourite Paolo Montero.

Looks like we want some more Uruguayins, Maybe the next Montero when he was actually good, never seen em play but if real and juve both want em probably not a bad solution for a backup n for future. Also heard about this somewhere else but i cant member where.
++ [ originally posted by Arif] ++
++ [ originally posted by Dan10 ] ++

tribalfootball.com
:rolleyes:
@Dan...don't you know that Tribalfootball.com is the most hated source in this forum?;)

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
    :rolleyes:

@Dan...don't you know that Tribalfootball.com is the most hated source in this forum?;)

ya i know, but it isnt the first place i heard it

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    He is a very VERY good defender, he is very tough, reminds me alot of Montero in the good all days.
    I have seen him play, for Sao Paolo and for Uruguay NT.

I think he could be very useful, very strong in the air, and has a very strong physical presence.

Sep 1, 2002
    I have heard that Diego Lugano is being openly touted to the biggest european clubs, and that we are very interested.
    I have seen this young man and I know that we could build our defence around him for years to come.
    Oh and he has an italian ancestor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)