Diego Forlán - ST - Atletico-Madrid (5 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And who do you wanna sell? If you say Trezeguet i take back the compliment i just gave you:evil:
I'm talking about a potential 10m+Iaquinta deal here, so for now it's Iaquinta, but Forlan will also allow us to sell another striker without replacing him. Or if Del Piero retires next summer we won't need to replace him if we have Forlan.

So ideally it would be

Forlan= Del Piero+Iaquinta
Dzeko = Trez OR Amauri
And Trez or Amauri as the third striker.

We won't need a 4th striker at all in this case.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Asamoah Gyan is not good enough to play for a top team, he isn't even a guaranteed starter at Rennes. Granted he was their top scorer last season and started a lot, but the only reason for that was because Briand was injured for a large part of the season which gave Gyan the chance to shine.

IMO, Gignac, Gameiro and Mevlut >>>> Gyan

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Forlan would be perfect but if only the price is right.

His time at utd was flawed by not getting on well with ferguson with a number of things like his sisters health in spain where he always went back. Additionally there was a bizarre incident when he didnt agree to wear high studs after ferguson had told him to do so game against chelsea, where he missed a sitter. Forlan commented that he had forgot but it was too late. That prooved to be his last game He was clearly unsettled but with the space, time and freedom given in spain he soon settled to become one of the best. His always been a great striker and im glad to see him at his peak. What a player but I dont see us getting him.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
according to footballpress.net: "Atletico Madrid would be ready to let leave Diego Forlan (31), but in exchange Colchoneros want from Junventus Vincenzo Iaquinta (30) plus 10 million euros"

:weee:?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
according to footballpress.net: "Atletico Madrid would be ready to let leave Diego Forlan (31), but in exchange Colchoneros want from Junventus Vincenzo Iaquinta (30) plus 10 million euros"

:weee:?
fucking mad! hell no , ill keep enzo and my 10 mil thank you :bigscarf: :bigscarf: :flag1: :ultra: :juvefan2: :flag2: :flag4: :scarf: :flag3: :theflag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)