Diego Forlán - ST - Atletico-Madrid (2 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
So I wanted to know how the dictionary would define "fap"

- ) onomatopoeia used to imply male masturbation.
Person 1: Check out this picture of my mom when she was younger.

Person 2: fap fap fap

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/definition+of/fap
This is what I found.

"Fap"

1)The sound made when you jack off.
2)To milk the tube steak for all it's worth.

*Fap fap fap fap fap*
Fred: Hey, whats going on in there.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Spurs have already agreed a deal with the Hammers for Keane to move to West Ham and they have approached Atletico Madrid over a £9m move for 31-year-old Uruguayan striker Diego Forlan.

London radio station this morning......

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Save those tears. No doubt that he is quality but with our season already over and looking toward the future why bring in a 31 year old for next season? The time for quick fixes is over. I'm used to poor results but I'd be happier knowing we had a group of players that might potentially win the Champions league within 5 years getting poor results rather than see a Juventus side built to struggle for 4th position getting poor results.

Juventus is a team that should always look to be the best in the world not make silly goals like finish in a champions league position and re-evaluate after that. I still say that the problem started with the tennis coach and his band of merry men after we were promoted back. Instead of trusting DD they forced him out and went down the safe "ranieri" road and now we're bearing that fruit...

So Forlan is a great player but wrong place at the wrong time now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)