Diego Forlán - ST - Atletico-Madrid (11 Viewers)

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Not sure if it’s posted..

Forlan’s brother: “We’re waiting for an offer from Juventus”

“Till now only media talks, but Diego is honored to be linked to a prestigious club like Juve”

“He’s also intrigued by the EPL"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Hurry the fuck up Juventus, and sign him. Sign someone!

It's like were fucking dying turtles when it comes to transfers.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
:lol:
Seriously, you love Pantelic?
And Corba od boranije?
You don't love Pantelic? He's probably the coolest guy on this planet. He played at Ajax last year and I met him twice in a restaurant in Amsterdam where I worked, cool guy. The majority of the Ajax fans wants him back, if you ask me he fitted perfectly in Amsterdam.

You don't know that soup? it has like beans in it and patatoes, don't know if its Serbian though.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You don't love Pantelic? He's probably the coolest guy on this planet. He played at Ajax last year and I met him twice in a restaurant in Amsterdam where I worked, cool guy. The majority of the Ajax fans wants him back, if you ask me he fitted perfectly in Amsterdam.

You don't know that soup? it has like beans in it and patatoes, don't know if its Serbian though.
Pantelic might be a great guy but he's a terrible striker :D

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
People don’t get your hopes up. Forlan is just an idea, but it’s a good thing that he is willing to move. Hopefully, Marotta is really interested in buying him.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I dont think Beppe is, financially it's idiotic but so is the Toni deal, it would be a very short run at Juve 2 or 3 years although I think he's the only player were linked with that can actually replace Quaglia and be the finisher we need.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)