Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (47 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't think he had the right to vote on the 2000 elections. He says he's a student so he was probably under-aged back in 2000.
Not guilty for 9/11 :D
Well, he certainly acts like he did.

And I was joking earlier, Alen, if you didn't realize.

I'd rather be close with a communist Balkan faggot than an inbred Bush supporter.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
Trust me, I should have gotten a major "ass-whooping" long ago.

It's funny how you never even said you voted for Bush, but I just assumed correctly.

The reason why you call me ignorant is because you simply can't accept the reality. You voted for Bush, therefore you had a hand in all that went on during the past 8 years, including 9/11. Don't tell me the government had no idea about that. You need to accept your faults and man up.

And you also need to wake yourself up.
God you need to stop watching MSNBC so much, they are flooding your brain with shit, seriously. You have no respect for this country you peice of shit. and yes i am very patriotic, and i have a good reason too, this country has given me the best life i can ask for, i dont have to live in persecution, and i can speak my mind the way i want to. I dont have to live in fear everyday either. That is exactly why my ancestors came to this country to live the same life im living, and i am very proud of my country. i dont care if Obama or McCain is in office, all i want is to continue living the life i live! You need to learn to be more open minded, its because of people like you that people in this country will always argue and never get along. ive just grown really sick of your shit bashing our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)