Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (18 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Mark, you should put updates in your first post and reflect that in the title. I bet its annoying having to respond to the same question every 4 pages or so.

edit: Or when Mar-K.O. here wants to be a smart ass :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I still ain't allowing a new, non-transfer thread for the guy until I get some legit confirmation from respected (i.e., not Goal.com) sources. :D

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Hello everybody. I've been a juve fan since 1994-95 season, and i finally decided to join a a juve forum. I'm so glad we got Diego. Now we should focus on defence. We should get world class Rb & Lb, and then assign Molinaro & Zebina for bathroom cleaning tasks at the Stadio Olimpico di Torino. Then can also include Grygera in an exchange for a new set of footballs for the training facilities.

Jul 10, 2006
Hello everybody. I've been a juve fan since 1994-95 season, and i finally decided to join a a juve forum. I'm so glad we got Diego. Now we should focus on defence. We should get world class Rb & Lb, and then assign Molinaro & Zebina for bathroom cleaning tasks at the Stadio Olimpico di Torino. Then can also include Grygera in an exchange for a new set of footballs for the training facilities.
Welcome to the best football forum in the world. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)