Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (29 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
So you really believe they're all running by Zionists which means that they're all the same shit?
Use your brain. If one group of people on the top controls the way The US is run then it doesnt matter who the hell becomes the "president". The whole election process is a show for us DUMB people to watch and get fooled by to think that we actually have a saying in what is going on in the world. Reality check: WE DONT!

The Palestinian issue have been put on hold for over 60 years(!) for a reason.
The official story of 9/11 doesnt make any sense for a reason.
The economic crisis is here for a reason other then what the government tells you.
The hatred toward muslims by the media is going on for a reason.
And so on and so forth.

The answer is not that easy, but if you only open your eyes then you will find out a whole lot more than what the media is feeding you.

We can compare all of this to something that happend to Juventus. The so called "Calciopoli" better known as Farsopoli. Look how the media jumped on Juventus and Moggi when everything was fresh. And look at the SICK sentence we got. Why was that, when we clearly was wrongfully accused? Everything has a fucking reason. And practically nothing in what the government and the media tells you are true. Sounds hysterical, I know, but yeah that's how this insane world works.

Money and Power. Zionism and Racism.

Deal with it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Man, I sure wish I knew planes would hit the towers on 9/11. If I did, I'd buy 1000 times the amount of a normal traded quantity of put options for airline stocks on 9/10 just like some other group did.

Very smart businessmen, those guys.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
:lol2:

I'm actually an independent. But fuck you very much, thanks for thinking of me.

Fact is, you voted for the worst President in history and you can't accept your own idiocy.

You know why Republicans are against abortion? It's because they need to continue flooding the streets with gamblers, drunks and drug addicts to keep their coffers filled.
ha you sure dont sound like an independent! Do you think i was happy with my vote for President Bush? of course not! I am an independent. I am against abortion just to let you know, its not my buisness telling a woman that she cant do something. You are so fucking ignorant, i am trying to be the better man here and not trying to point the finger at just one party, i blame both parties for this shit we are in. Barney Frank is a dumbass, George W. Bush is a dumbass, John McCain is a dumbass, Sarah Palin is an ultra dumbass. I dont like the way the Republican party is run right now because they are diverting from what they used to believe in (thus why i voted for the third party candidate) and i would never vote for the democratic party because im so against what they believe in. You need to learn not to be so ignorant man. You could get a serious ass whooping later in life.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What happened to all those enthusiasms about Obama then?
For me, they dried up pretty quickly when he decided to appoint the son of an Israeli terrorist and Tim Geithner for major positions in the government.

It's a joke quite frankly, and I'm through with it.
Same thing that will happen if the new Juve coach doesn't play Giovinco. :D

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
ha you sure dont sound like an independent! Do you think i was happy with my vote for President Bush? of course not! I am an independent. I am against abortion just to let you know, its not my buisness telling a woman that she cant do something. You are so fucking ignorant, i am trying to be the better man here and not trying to point the finger at just one party, i blame both parties for this shit we are in. Barney Frank is a dumbass, George W. Bush is a dumbass, John McCain is a dumbass, Sarah Palin is an ultra dumbass. I dont like the way the Republican party is run right now because they are diverting from what they used to believe in (thus why i voted for the third party candidate) and i would never vote for the democratic party because im so against what they believe in. You need to learn not to be so ignorant man. You could get a serious ass whooping later in life.
You're so against the democratic party? You really do sound like a patriotic old-age republican, specially since you went all mad. Also it's pathetic to tell him that he will get a serious ass whooping because he doesn't support the republican ideals. Do I need to remind you, which side won the elections? Not to mention that someone beating another person for their ideals is so medieval thinking.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Trust me, I should have gotten a major "ass-whooping" long ago.

It's funny how you never even said you voted for Bush, but I just assumed correctly.

The reason why you call me ignorant is because you simply can't accept the reality. You voted for Bush, therefore you had a hand in all that went on during the past 8 years, including 9/11. Don't tell me the government had no idea about that. You need to accept your faults and man up.

And you also need to wake yourself up.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
It's true.

You want to hear another truth about Republicans?

Their supporters are fucking retarded.

Not the people who run, but their supporters are fucking retards.
i dont think it is right to say republican supporters are "retarded" because i think mentally handicapped people have more sense and are more open minded than you are.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Most people here will beat the shit out of a Zionist.
Well they are an exception :lol:

EDIT: On a serious note, every ideologi is fine with me. I tend to respect everyones opinion, even if I dont agree or get disgusted by some of them. It's fine as far as you don't have a destructive ideologi like facism.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Trust me, I should have gotten a major "ass-whooping" long ago.

It's funny how you never even said you voted for Bush, but I just assumed correctly.

The reason why you call me ignorant is because you simply can't accept the reality. You voted for Bush, therefore you had a hand in all that went on during the past 8 years, including 9/11. Don't tell me the government had no idea about that. You need to accept your faults and man up.

And you also need to wake yourself up.
I don't think he had the right to vote on the 2000 elections. He says he's a student so he was probably under-aged back in 2000.
Not guilty for 9/11 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)