Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (74 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,166
    :rolleyes2

and it's Cobolli's daughter. Been a while since I've done it so she's was the only girl there.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,168
    Apart from what we all know and the fact his father is with 2 lawyers over there, nothing new.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Diego set for Juve

Werder Bremen fantasista Diego admits there are just a few more details to sort out before he joins Juventus.

The Bianconeri had thought the deal just needed a stamp to make it official last week and Diego himself spoke as if it had been finalised.

However, on Monday, Klaus Allofs, the Werder director of sport, said there were still differences to resolve between the two parties.

He even revealed German champions Bayern Munich were still in with a chance of taking Diego to Bavaria.

When asked about Juventus last night, Diego said: “We are very close. We only lack some details for my arrival in Italy.”

The Brazil international's comments came after last night's UEFA Cup Final, which Werder lost 2-1 to Shakhtar.

Diego also revealed he was unconcerned by Juventus' decision to fire Claudio Ranieri two games before the end of the season.

“I have not followed this event very well,” he explained. “Now we will see who will become the next trainer.”

The former Santos youngster has been in excellent form this season, scoring 18 goals in 33 appearances in all competitions for Werder.

C4

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    Apart from what we all know and the fact his father is with 2 lawyers over there, nothing new.
    Mark, keep it real, Diego is just a cover. I think that they are negotiating about moving famous franchise "MikeInBrazil" to Turin and hiring Zebina and Molinaro as main actors.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
    Well we don't know the circumstances behind him not being called up. Who knows maybe he asked Dunga not to call him up. Dunga has done it before with Kaka and someone else ( I can't exactly remember who) in the Copa America two years ago. Do you guys see this as a bad or good thing?

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Well we don't know the circumstances behind him not being called up. Who knows maybe he asked Dunga not to call him up. Dunga has done it before with Kaka and someone else ( I can't exactly remember who) in the Copa America two years ago. Do you guys see this as a bad or good thing?

I see this as a i dont care thing. Less games for him to get injured in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)