Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (77 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I call BS, dont think CL spot is a factor at all in the hick-up of this deal. Who pays the 15% of the fee Diego and his father is entitled to (Bremen is, but trying to up the price so we will), and prolly salary talk, is the more likely reasons for this hick-up.

And Diego isnt a Juve fan or has any particular inclination for the club, he is just a top player who wants to play in a top team, who wants him and willing to play top dollar. Like any other professional player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I call BS, dont think CL spot is a factor at all in the hick-up of this deal. Who pays the 15% of the fee Diego and his father is entitled to (Bremen is, but trying to up the price so we will), and prolly salary talk, is the more likely reasons for this hick-up.

And Diego isnt a Juve fan or has any particular inclination for the club, he is just a top player who wants to play in a top team, who wants him and willing to play top dollar. Like any other professional player.
Save the speech. Well said describing the situation. People make stories, dilemma, poet out of each transfer, pretty much boring it's getting.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Save the speech. Well said describing the situation. People make stories, dilemma, poet out of each transfer, pretty much boring it's getting.
If you keep telling yourself that, we'll close our transfer window with players such as Quagliarella and Cannavaro and end up at the second/third position again.

I find it funny that we always decide to let the good players go just before we seal the deal. Xabi Alonso is a good example, we could have set that deal the previous season, but ended up with a player like Poulsen.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,090
    Gotta love the media. Some say Diego is not happy that Juve chanched coach and sh*t. :lol:

He must be doing cartwheels knowing Mr. 4-4-2 is out.

F*ck the media. SILENZIO STAMPA FOREVER!!!

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,092
    This Friday, last week, 3 years ago. It's done! They'll announce it soon and the contract will be on the Lega-Calcio desk June 1st.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
    Moggi and Davide Lippi are now in Bremen, they're finalising the deal. They know how to convince player to sign what they want, a certain diminutive Palermo player remembers like it was yesterday, how is the feeling of having his head put into the flush. Last reports from Bild.de say it'll all be done this Friday, despite the 3-years slip.

Jul 10, 2006

Champion's League qualification doesn't scare Diego. :tup:

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    Diego said to German tv after the final that he will leave Werder 100% and that he will join Juventus.. he also said that there are some minor details to resolve before the deal is done.

Werder, Klaus Allofs also commented the deal with that it are some details between Diego,Juve and Bremen to be resolved..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    He can still go fuck himself. He should have had the decency to make this a quick clean deal. I don't like him already.

Still, if he bangs in 40 goals next season, I might forgive him.

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    He can still go fuck himself. He should have had the decency to make this a quick clean deal. I don't like him already.

Still, if he bangs in 40 goals next season, I might forgive him.
    chill down man the mercato hasent even started yet :p..

If we make this deal before the season is finished then we should be happy.

Diego seems to have chosen us.. Bayern is out of the deal! And I am sure that the reason isent cash :p

Forza Diego:flag1:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)