Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (54 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well I think Anchelotti (or whatever the idiot is called) is worse than ranieri. Milan have the best team in serie A IMO, yet he strugges so badly in the league. He rellies on the old guard far too much, and prefers to put beckham over ronaldinho ?

Just imagine if we got him back, giovinco will never see the light of day again
Ronaldinho is 2 double cheeseburgers, a strawberry milkshake, and a shot of Caipirinha away from retirement!

Haha @ all the crying faces after potential news of Ranieri staying next season. Don't worry guys; I will attempt to set up a coaching move for him in the Egyptian 2'nd division, perhaps with Aswan FC, Baladiyet el Mahalla, or Arab Contractors (if they go down).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
god imagine if we dont get him....it would be van der vaart all over again but worse, or like chelsea with robinho when they started selling robinho tops off there official site and didnt get him :oops:

its source not sauce by the way vini ;)

Vini.Alarm

Apr 15, 2009
I know. Its 4chanspeek :biggrin:

Allofs said its about the 15% Diego and his father get out of the transfersum. Looks like Secco is too greedy to spend 4 million extra for our biggest hope. Im scared of the summermercato.

Diego Ribas

Nov 18, 2008
I don't believe that german's shit. I recently wrote that Diego is in Bayern, they are only confusion. Diego said that a few days everything will be ready. His father and agent confirmed the transfer to Juve, and I believe them, and not to an Bild.

Vini.Alarm

Apr 15, 2009
I dont know the newspaper I posted up there. I dont know why they are the first one to have the quotes from Diego and Allofs.

btw:Allofs said that its not for sure that Diego will leave. But Diego himself said goodbye to the Weserstadium yesterday.

Jul 10, 2006
Your crazy! Giovinco would be sold, Trez, Camo and DP would leave and we would finish in 5th/6th place. Add to that Marchionni would start every game, Nedved would be persuaded to stay and play every minute of every game, Molinaro will return worse than ever and be guaranteed a starting spot. Diego would be benched because he doesn't offer as much defensively as poulsen.

CR is shit, his tactics are shit, his man management is shit and the way he treats promising players such as goi is shit. He needs to get the fuck out pronto

Gasperini is 3 times the manager Ranieri could ever hope to be. Ranieri doesn't mind drawing games and he shrugs losses off because "there was a motivated opponent on the field"

Prandeli would be ideal but if it is him or no one (being managerless would be better than ranieri) we are well and trully screwed!
lol Great post. Especially all that about Ranieri being shit. :lol:

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
I dont know the newspaper I posted up there. I dont know why they are the first one to have the quotes from Diego and Allofs.

btw:Allofs said that its not for sure that Diego will leave. But Diego himself said goodbye to the Weserstadium yesterday.
It's a local newspaper from a city south of Bremen. It's pretty reliable, the wouldn't invent wrong quotes or that kind of stuff. The article also says that there are more offers than the ones from Bayern and Juve and Diego is quoted saying that he doesn't care in which league or for which club he plays. His only objective is playing on a high level in a quality team.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
If we fail to complete this signing we will be screwed. He is exactly what we need next to Momo and he wants to play here. How can our board not complete this one???

In fact i know these guys can fail signing him, Juventus board impossible is nothing...

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
this is what happens when u start doubting badass!!! now we r seriously close to missing out on diego. rab get yr phone out and start sending diego txt's i dont care what u promise him to do!! lol

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I just got a text from Eddie Lewis on the Los Angelos Galaxy. He has agreed to a two year contract with Juventus with the option to stay a third. His experience was the reasoning behind the move, not his tender youthful age of 35 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)