Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (79 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
ppl here are always thinking of tactics that would suit Diego to similar tactics of other teams but they forget that it"s the coach and his individual instructions which really tells how a team plays
we have played a 4-4-2 now for years; Arsenal play a similar system, you think it's the same?
all this talk about a tactics is worthless as it all depends on what a coach asks of his players individually
wasn't that obvious in the Chelsea-Barca games? Chelsea had a team on paper that wasn't defensive at all yet that was how they played
besides tactics are highly overrated in Italy

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
big shoes to fill, i hope he isnt going to hype himself up too much it will just put immense pressure on him really.

badass and moggi for me :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Diego: I'll be Zidane's heir.

Interview in Italian here
And thats precisely what we want him to do!!

Seriously we have to be very happy and very proud about this transfer!

Because it proves many wonderful things;

-We have a vision of creating a competitive team, fielding quality players and WC potential ones. This is the first real step to this directio since calciopoli!!
-We still have a prestige, that can motivate any player in the world to join us, even the bigger names.
We are not a nearly promoted serie B team, as some members here, still saying.
Diego actively preferred us, to Bayern and other prestigious clubs!!
-We have finally found a cure for our creativity issues we had, since ZZ left.
-We are really planning to shape a new attacking Juve and it seems that we are willing to remodel our formation in order to achieve that.
This investment wouldnt have any sense other way...

PS a new option should be added to the poll, including Diego's and his father will and persistence to join us...

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Zizou played in a wc team and it would be over the top to think that Diego is as good as the best player in the world of the last decennia.
Diego is very good but not that good
and still Zizou never got us CL and he was critisised on this forum all the time
be real people Diego will do us good but he's no messiah

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
lol zizou was the reason i started supporting juve....

Diego has a long long way to go if he wants to even get close to the french football god.

He is very talented tho... I have high expectations for him... but not that high.

Ill be pleased with lots of assistances :D

Now go for that 21 number!

as good as the best player in the world of the last decennia
Yes he was that big...such magic and awesomeness in one player... it was almost not fair....I miss him a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)