Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (56 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i say the pic could be true ... it was quite cloudy with a bit of rain here and there ... judging from the wheater there is no hint that this photo can not be taken lately.

i am really sick of those bum fathers of brazilian star players ... just like ronaldinhos father who probably does not have earned a penny in the last years and just makes himself a nice life by letting other clubs chiefs invite him for expensive dinners and so on ... greedy bums i say !

just like ronaldinhos father who had dinner every week with some milan board member.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,285
    Those are not ladies, that is Secco and Gigli in disguise.
    haha, I can see it. They pass by Diego's father and Bayern reps, take out their guns and force them to sign with Juve. Well, that's how Moggi would do it. :snoop:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
    i was in munich a month ago and despite it being warm in the rest of germany, i had to wear my coat because it was really pretty cold in munich (other regions had 20 degrees celsius). it was approx. under 15° C in munich and that is pretty cold for women i guess.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Diego has said plenty of times that he prefers Serie A to the Bundesliga, he wants a new challenge. The more I think about it the less I am worried about Buerke, I mean Bayern hijacking da Cunha :D

Jul 10, 2006
    Cobolli: We've got Diego deal
    Tuesday 12 May, 2009
    Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli admits Claudio Ranieri’s future is not secure, but “we already have an agreement” with Diego.

The Board of Directors were in session for 10 hours today and were reported to be discussing who will be on the bench next term.

“We will carry on like this until the end of the season,” was all Cobolli Gigli would say about Ranieri.

“I don’t like saying that at the end we’ll see what we’ve got, but we will certainly be having an overview of the situation.

“In any case, we have to continue playing the way we did against Milan.”

The 1-1 draw ended a slew of poor results, although the Bianconeri are still without a victory in almost two months.

Today there were conflicting reports emanating from Germany, as Diego’s agent said the Werder Bremen star has already signed for Juve, while newspaper Bild claims he’ll join Bayern Munich.

“We heard what was being said in Germany, but [general manager Jean-Claude] Blanc has offered a good contract,” said the President.

“We are relaxed and we already have an agreement.”

The Brazilian is expected to complete the transfer for just under £20m.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Marceℓℓo;1988132 said:
    The next guy posting that article should be shot in the head.

Bang Bang!
    I'm tempted....it's already copied...all I need to do is click paste...

:snoop:

Don't think I won't do it Marcello, I've had a bad day:shifty:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    Cobolli: We've got Diego deal
    Tuesday 12 May, 2009
    Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli admits Claudio Ranieri’s future is not secure, but “we already have an agreement” with Diego.

The Board of Directors were in session for 10 hours today and were reported to be discussing who will be on the bench next term.

“We will carry on like this until the end of the season,” was all Cobolli Gigli would say about Ranieri.

“I don’t like saying that at the end we’ll see what we’ve got, but we will certainly be having an overview of the situation.

“In any case, we have to continue playing the way we did against Milan.”

The 1-1 draw ended a slew of poor results, although the Bianconeri are still without a victory in almost two months.

Today there were conflicting reports emanating from Germany, as Diego’s agent said the Werder Bremen star has already signed for Juve, while newspaper Bild claims he’ll join Bayern Munich.

“We heard what was being said in Germany, but [general manager Jean-Claude] Blanc has offered a good contract,” said the President.

“We are relaxed and we already have an agreement.”

The Brazilian is expected to complete the transfer for just under £20m.

______

Just making sure everybody read it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)