Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (71 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
I just want the official announcement by the club already.

:shifty:
Its not a announcement but atleast they admit it in juventus.com :

The president thus spoke of the two hottest topics of discussion in the last few days: Buffon and Diego. «For us Buffon is priceless. He is a great champion and is not for sale. He is right to want to win and we share the same views and this is why we are seeking champions to become even more competitive. Diego? We are following him and we are going ahead with the negotiations which we hope to conclude but the deal is not yet concluded».

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
with him in the attack (assuming we change our formation) we'd have that extra something we have been missing all season... we'd actually have a world class attack... with a decent RB acquisition (starter) we could have a competitive defence... so overall we'd be 50% (random calculation :D) more a team than we are this season, with just two signings...

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
yeah, but until we do not change our philosophy to only attack and outscore the opponent (which will not work) we better get our defense worked out.

i know, no one wants to hear it and everybody wants flair, but if you looks close at our results you will see that we in fact scored often enough (so theoretically no need to buy more attacking players) if we just did keep the clean sheet...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
yeah, but until we do not change our philosophy to only attack and outscore the opponent (which will not work) we better get our defense worked out.

i know, no one wants to hear it and everybody wants flair, but if you looks close at our results you will see that we in fact scored often enough (so theoretically no need to buy more attacking players) if we just did keep the clean sheet...
We are only scoring well recently...please recall the 1st half of the season, where we could not score a goal to save our lives...Amauri was the man who made the difference in those situations

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Gettin diego just leave me to option :

1-ranieri will stay next season
2-the next coach have been chosen !

Or else it does not make much sense,diego coming and he has no idea who is the next coach and what is his tactics ?
Totally Agree! :tup:

I think Ranieri's future is depend on these remaining matches. Anyway Diego is a very good signing, IMO. So far, Diego and Canna!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)