Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (16 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,242
    We seem to make deals with the players/agents 1st and in the end the coach/technical staff decide who they want or who's still available for the right price. Looks like we're in a more advanced mode with Silva but still are talking with Diego's crew and other players.

DVS

Must be patient
    Nov 13, 2008
    Another Diego Rumour from the Tuttosport Rumourmill. I think I read this one about a month ago in almost the same context

Werder Bremen 24 year old Diego Ribas Da Cunha is by now the most favourite candidate to replace Pavel Nedved. The Italian paper substains that an agreement has been found with the player, that should sign a four year deal, earning 3,8 millions for the first season, going up to 4,6 at the last one. Now the two club must meet and this should happen before Easter.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Diego 'wants Juve move'

Diego is closer than ever to Juventus and the decisive meeting will be after Easter, confirmed the Werder Bremen star’s father.

My feeling is that this time Juve are serious, their interest in Diego is real,” said agent and parent Djair Ribas da Cunha in Tuttosport.

I think the Bianconeri and Werder directors haven’t spoken yet, but I know they are going to in the next few days. At least that is what we have been assured.

“Straight after Easter I will be in Bremen and will remain in Europe for two weeks. Will I return to Turin? Let’s discuss that in a fortnight, as by that date I’ll be able to tell you all the details of this operation
    .”

There were setbacks in the move for Diego when Coach Claudio Ranieri complained the player did not fit into his tactics, but that issue seems to have been resolved.

“I have already said on other occasions, Diego dreams of playing for a club that can target Champions League victory and Juve fit that bill,” continued the agent.

Diego is focused on Werder’s next tests, but also towards next season and he wants to spend that campaign wearing the Bianconeri jersey.”

The Bundesliga side has set his price-tag at £27m, but it’s reported they’ll be ready to part with the Brazilian for closer to £20m.

channel 4

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    How is Diego performance lately this season.. i don't hear a lot about him this season and Bremen is not look like as they have been last season... I like Van Der Vaart than Diego though if possible

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    As far as i know Diego wasnt that impressive this season, but VDV wasnt too, although its mainly down to Real Madrid not giving him chance.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,252
    His head is already in Torino. That's why he's not performing like the last couple of years with Bremen.

:shifty:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,256
    I wouldn't say after him but just monitoring him. When you want a player you try getting him ASAP.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
    I case you forget, Werder really don't want to lose their star player
    it doesn't matter how much we want him, in the end Werder will decide if they let him go or not

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)