Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (10 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, we probably would've kept Capello for a while even if we didn't do good in Europe cuz we'd win the league every year.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Didier Drogba’s agents have suggested “he has a lot of possibilities to arrive in Italy in January” for Milan or Juventus.

“There is real interest from Juventus and AC Milan, and it is the same from Didier regarding the transfer.

“There have been contacts with both clubs and next week we will hear from them again. He would love to compete in one of the world’s best leagues, such as the Italian Serie A.”

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Pretty odd situation, personally I don't want Drogba in Juve. But I don't want him to be in Milan too because "I know" almost for certain that he'll save their ass this season and they might even clinch 3rd CL spot.

He'll be their Ibra.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Didier Drogba’s agents have suggested “he has a lot of possibilities to arrive in Italy in January” for Milan or Juventus.

“There is real interest from Juventus and AC Milan, and it is the same from Didier regarding the transfer.

“There have been contacts with both clubs and next week we will hear from them again. He would love to compete in one of the world’s best leagues, such as the Italian Serie A.”
Typical agent - once he said there is no interest from italian clubs, now he says there is. Whatever, he can talk whatever he want in this profession, Conte and Marotta said Drogba won't come to Juve, so did Berlusconi with Milan. Agents... :sergio:

satfootball

Oct 5, 2009
i seems that drogba will join milan. since conte refuesed any offer for drogba on the one hand and on the other hand his client said milan and juve are intersted in drogba, so i conclude that milan wil buy this magnificent killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)