Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (11 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
AFCON ends on the 10th of Feb..And CL knockouts dont begin before 3rd week of Feb i think.
So that gives him about a week and a half to train with the squad so its doubtful that he will be thrown straight into the starting 11 to face our CL opponents.

We could end up out of the CL by the time hes intergrated into the squad properly and we could end up signing a 34 year on high wages just to be used in Serie A which we can win without him.

But its a risk we'll have to take im afraid as their don't seem to be many viable options out there and the impact he could have from the bench could be deadly.

I say go for it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We could end up out of the CL by the time hes intergrated into the squad properly and we could end up signing a 34 year on high wages just to be used in Serie A which we can win without him.
That would be so LOL-worthy and depressing for us.

We will become in the joke of europe if that happens :(

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Di Marzio: Galliani pushes Juve away and enters the Drogba race. Talked to his agent. Drogba says he'd get 13m fro Shanghai, wants 10m. :seven:

in studio Mastourbating for meelan wonderkid Mastour. :D

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Milan 10m for 18 months lol. I want drogba here quite a lot tbh but if Milan want to play Real Madrid for this one then by all means lol. IMO if drogba took Milan's offer then he's not a very bright person. I want to believe he's not money hungry but more glory hungry but there would be 1 reason to accept Milan over Juve and that's money. But I don't believe Milan are that stupid to waste 10m or could they be?

Dec 31, 2008
Padovano

“Drogba could be the right name for Juve to make the next step,” he told Radio Audax. “Even with the African Cup of Nations in the New Year he would be perfect.

“The forward position is a department in which something is missing. Purchasing Bendtner is something that, personally, I did not understand.
“But I'm sure the club had their reasons. With the club getting into the next round of the Champions League some movement in the market will have to happen.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)