Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (98 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I hope it's true. If we can't bring interesting forwards to this team we shouldn't buy anyone for the sake of buying. Our players worked hard to be where we are right now and they deserve to play. Conte is right it would be unfair to them.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Drogba not going to Juve: Conte rejects a move for the Ivorian

Juve laugh out Drogba rumours

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Juventus-according-manager-Antonio-Conte.html

:lol2:

i was now coming to say that...

in no way conte referenced Drogba...if you all think back, conte's definition of a top player is a lil different from the mainstream perception of a top player...he really refers to the 30/35mil 'top players' that are economically unreachable at this point. when u look at the figures bandied about, drogba will come for free?(guessing here or is it a lil compensation for shenua?) and the salary is not surpassing 5mil...he's a good man manager and like he said he thinks it disrespectful to speak of such things when all his current players go out to die on the field for him...i am certain conte and marotta sees Drogba as an opportunity to be taken when there is not any other viable alternatives RIGHT NOW...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:D

I guess we will be able to sign the 40-45 Million Euro players in 2-3 seasons; at least that's what Conte is hoping for, as evidenced in his last couple of interviews. In any case, he seems to accept that we won't be able to do it anytime soon, as the financial climate in Italy is generally shit as a whole.

Moreover, Conte stated that a top player is not only one who acts professionally on the field of play, but off it as well, guys like Pirlo, Buffon, and Chiellini ;)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
some media already saying he's finished, would need too much time to adapt to Conte's tactics, would disrupt the locker-room, etc...

:D

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Marrota's excuse would be: "we have the best attack in Serie A, and we have finished 1st in group stages, we don't need any other players we are good enough"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)