Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (102 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2010
And if the club was run by people like you, B81, Cronios and so on, we'd be the Italian version of Leeds.

We don't have the money to sign a top striker in January as we need to tackle our deficit first. Deal with it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I forgot to mention Trequartista. another one of the easily satisfied masses led by marotta and his incapability to buy wc players. live with it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
From a Falcao-having point of view, he's the worst.
Before anything, im not a marotta fanboy, and i have to say that yes, he has been unable to land us a top striker. thats for sure.

But to blame us fans, and to blame everything on him, is just being naive. At this point u must know that we are not a filthy rich team, and a top striker will demand wages that can be comparable to the wages of 5 or 6 of our players put together, not to mention the price of said striker.

Think about the huge deficits we have had since calciopoli and the huge money influx other teams have received thanks to oil barons and any kind of millionaries who spend money just for the sake of it.

Also the italian league is in not the best of situations.

I really dont understand how can u blame marotta alone, when the reasons are definitely more complex.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
I think forwards today are to expensive and there wages are ridiculous... Signing a TOP Striker... and not WC cause we cant afford it... Will be important only for CL... But the reality is the further we get in CL the better it is for JUVE on more than one standing point... We need to put back the status quo of being a serious CL Contender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)