Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (10 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
nonono

marotta offered loan till june 2013

he want 2014

- - - Updated - - -
Drogba wants till summer 2015. Marotta is offering 6 month loan with option for 1 year. Drogba wants two years.

Drogba may not be everyones preferred player but he can still produce for 18 months. Now I say give him the 18 Months and if he produces then reward him with another 12 months. If drogba wants 2.5 years then I say prove it in 18 months and we'll give you another year. That way we dont just slash wages and drogba will be even more motivated to earn it and prove hes worth the money.

and I agree wit Badass. Saying Quarters is good enough is bullshit saying "do you really think juve can win the CL" is ridiculous. If your a true juventino then you will say YES I do think juve can win it. Give me a reason we cant? why because barca and madrid have what over us? my opinion a better front line and yet we surpassed donetsk and chelsea. We can do anything and on any given day anything can happen. Milan beating us by a stupid penalty whenwe obviously played our worst when they obviously played their best says it all. its football you love hope dream and support you team to win not to say ohh im happy we made QF and lost its ok :tdown: fck that.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
If drogba was still playing at chelsea more people would be in favour of the move. Just because he transferred to china does not mean he's old or finished. This guy could win us alot of important games in the league and may be the final piece to the puzzle for our champions league assault. He did it less than a year ago for chelsea, what makes you think he can't do it again?

$drogba heart.jpg
$vidalheart.jpg

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Drogba wants till summer 2015. Marotta is offering 6 month loan with option for 1 year. Drogba wants two years.

Drogba may not be everyones preferred player but he can still produce for 18 months. Now I say give him the 18 Months and if he produces then reward him with another 12 months. If drogba wants 2.5 years then I say prove it in 18 months and we'll give you another year. That way we dont just slash wages and drogba will be even more motivated to earn it and prove hes worth the money.

and I agree wit Badass. Saying Quarters is good enough is bullshit saying "do you really think juve can win the CL" is ridiculous. If your a true juventino then you will say YES I do think juve can win it. Give me a reason we cant? why because barca and madrid have what over us? my opinion a better front line and yet we surpassed donetsk and chelsea. We can do anything and on any given day anything can happen. Milan beating us by a stupid penalty whenwe obviously played our worst when they obviously played their best says it all. its football you love hope dream and support you team to win not to say ohh im happy we made QF and lost its ok :tdown: fck that.
drogba is a fix till summer

then we get llorente, and perhaps a nice deal for jovetic or sanchez

if we'd have drogba, we cant do that cause wagebill getting to high

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
:tup:

If an average team like last year's Chelsea can win the champions league then this Juve can definitely win it as well.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
considering how bayern made the 2010 final, and how bayeren and chelsea made the 2012 final

With simular luck, we can

- - - Updated - - -

I mean seriously. What do you think will happen if a fit and sharp juventus side comes against real madrid or fagcelona, who are still tired from the classico

we would kill them
guys we have a good team, but expecting to win the cl is ridiculous.
ofcourse I hope juve to win the cl but I won't be depressed if we don't win it.

barca is very good and has one of the best teams in the world.

Bayern 2010 was a bit lucky but they had the best robben ever. remember that goal vs manchester united that time. we need to many changes to score. In knock out phase of the cl you need to score every change you get. and not need 10 changes to score 1.
that is why I say how further we come in CL how great it is. But expecting us to win it this year is ridiculous and very naive.

the italy you guys all praised got blased away by spain and I think barca is better then spain (because of messi). But that doesn't mean I say we can'tbeat them, but I don't think I expect us to win vs this Barca/real madrid or Bayern munchen.

if you guys think I don't support juventus because I think this way. :rofl:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Ofc we all want Juve to win everything there is to win but at the same time we got to be realistic as well..

That being said the only team i fear in the CL is Barca,they're playing at a whole different level right now, seriously guys..We are more than a match for any of the remaining top teams though be it Bayern,Dortmund or Madrid.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
didn't exist when D'Agostino was coming here huh BD? :numnum:

:D
Hey now d'agostino was never my call

- - - Updated - - -

guys we have a good team, but expecting to win the cl is ridiculous.
ofcourse I hope juve to win the cl but I won't be depressed if we don't win it.

barca is very good and has one of the best teams in the world.

Bayern 2010 was a bit lucky but they had the best robben ever. remember that goal vs manchester united that time. we need to many changes to score. In knock out phase of the cl you need to score every change you get. and not need 10 changes to score 1.
that is why I say how further we come in CL how great it is. But expecting us to win it this year is ridiculous and very naive.

the italy you guys all praised got blased away by spain and I think barca is better then spain (because of messi). But that doesn't mean I say we can'tbeat them, but I don't think I expect us to win vs this Barca/real madrid or Bayern munchen.

if you guys think I don't support juventus because I think this way. :rofl:
Cant bare to read any more of this. If we get to the cl final there is little point in even getting you tickets. What annoys me most is you act like a spoilt fan

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

If an average team like last year's Chelsea can win the champions league then this Juve can definitely win it as well.
Chelsea wouldnt be the first what about porto? Or when leverkusen reached the final?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Hey now d'agostino was never my call

- - - Updated - - -

Cant bare to read any more of this. If we get to the cl final there is little point in even getting you tickets. What annoys me most is you act like a spoilt fan

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea wouldnt be the first what about porto? Or when leverkusen reached the final?
why am i a spoilt fan? and why not trying me tickets?

- - - Updated - - -

so you saying i don't deserve a ticket cos i don't expect us to win cl? or do you mean something else?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
why am i a spoilt fan? and why not trying me tickets?

- - - Updated - - -

so you saying i don't deserve a ticket cos i don't expect us to win cl? or do you mean something else?
Its simple, you clearly lack belief in this team still a team that continues to perform more miracles than Jesus himself seriously as i said i hope you one day go to the Juve museum and open your eyes to what Juventus is about. A team that demands and achieves success no matter the circumstances through its belief in grinta and never say die attitude there is no reason to believe that this Juve side cant win the cl and if you dont believe that then yes there is little point even trying to get you cl tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)