Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (87 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Its simple, you clearly lack belief in this team still a team that continues to perform more miracles than Jesus himself seriously as i said i hope you one day go to the Juve museum and open your eyes to what Juventus is about. A team that demands and achieves success no matter the circumstances through its belief in grinta and never say die attitude there is no reason to believe that this Juve side cant win the cl and if you dont believe that then yes there is little point even trying to get you cl tickets
expecting and believe is something else. i do believe juve can win it and you know that very we yourself. remember may/april when did i get tickets right after the day buffon made that mistake cos i knew we would win anyway. after the game vs Parma (first game) last season i said to my ex juve is going to win the league. i do believe in this juve and you know that by yourself very well. i don't expect juve to win cl that is what i am saying above.

- - - Updated - - -

expecting and believing is something else (or atleast for me)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
expecting and believe is something else. i do believe juve can win it and you know that very we yourself. remember may/april when did i get tickets right after the day buffon made that mistake cos i knew we would win anyway. after the game vs Parma (first game) last season i said to my ex juve is going to win the league. i do believe in this juve and you know that by yourself very well. i don't expect juve to win cl that is what i am saying above.

- - - Updated - - -

expecting and believing is something else (or atleast for me)
Actually you laughed at me when i messaged you that we can win the cl and laughed at me again for believing it still after the disappointing results

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Actually you laughed at me when i messaged you that we can win the cl and laughed at me again for believing it still after the disappointing results
Just a quick question then i will leave out your pointless discussion with Janna.
What does ajax has to do with all of this? No reason to drag them in or can't you prove your point with them?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm just curious bro, Janna isn't an Ajax fan at all so i have no idea why he needs to drag either ajax or Frank de boer into the discussion they have.
Find me where i mentioned de boer in all this?

- - - Updated - - -

And? Arsenal,Fenerbache,Werder Bremen also don't have a chance to win it.
And u want to know why? Because fener and bremen wernt even in the cl this season

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
no i didn't or i laughed out of believing, not in the way to make fun of you. :D this smiley i use a lot.
i never made fun of that thing you said or Marcelo stuff.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Find me where i mentioned de boer in all this?

- - - Updated - - -

And u want to know why? Because fener and bremen wernt even in the cl this season
Point well taken...

Andy please, you know yourself you said many things about de boer, no need for me to dig posts up.

Still you could have said Man City, which Ajax easily beat. Yet you choose for Ajax because?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Point well taken...

Andy please, you know yourself you said many things about de boer, no need for me to dig posts up.

Still you could have said Man City, which Ajax easily beat. Yet you choose for Ajax because?
ok if it makes you feel better then, man shitty then and if it makes you feel even better i don't even think psg will win the CL any time soon, i still maintain the point that Juventus are one of the most balanced sides left in the competition if its not the most balanced side bar a big name striker and that is what will carry us, and not so much having a star studded squad like barca, madrid etc... but i do think getting Drogba will bring about that added quality we need to complete that team on the attacking front for this season at least. I along with every other Juventini wants the CL there is no reason why we can't achieve it this year, if anything this season is ideal especially with Barca slowing down, madrid is stuttering, bayern are strong yet beatable as leverkusen proved along with dortmund, psg are a joke in their own league and have lost more games this season in the league than Juve have in 18 months, and believe me i've watched nearly every psg game this season and they are nothing special, it is just zlatan, man utd is an unbalanced and top heavy team this season that can't defend or hold the midfield, arsenal? lol not even a discusssion there, we can f*cking do it! but more so with Drogba's quality, because lets face it, it is highly unlikely we are going to get anyone better in January for that push we need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)