Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (12 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
we don't have offered anyone 5m before
before taxes that mean we actually pay him for 18months 16m
drogba isn't worth that kind of money. He has no future and doesn't speak italian.
and were is llorrente wasn't that a donedeal a month ago.

Reality check both won't come
That is the price we have to pay for success, I want Drogba as much as I wanted Vidal, who the hell cares if he can't speak italian, that is such an irrelevant point

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
That is the price we have to pay for success, I want Drogba as much as I wanted Vidal, who the hell cares if he can't speak italian, that is such an irrelevant point
why? what is so special about that guy?

- - - Updated - - -

Even those who speak Italian in our team can do worse than some who can't.... Padoin
:shocked2: :shocked2:

who can't speak italian and is doing very well? I think pogba speaks better italian then Krasic and Elia already :D

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Imo i think he's the best short term option we can get..I'd praise Marotta if he gets this done.

Offload one of Matri/Bendtner ,get Drogba in and then maybe concentrate on buying a quality striker in the summer.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

who can't speak italian and is doing very well? I think pogba speaks better italian then Krasic and Elia already :D
I shouldn't even have to answer the first question, you only have to look at what we currently have and what Drogba is capable of to answer that

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
We shouldn't buy David villa as well because he speaks spanish , damn fuck it there is always German Denis, he has mastered the language now
spanish and italian are very similar. I can speak a bit of spanish and many words and grammatical wise are the same. I can understand a bit italian because of that too. specially with reading, So probably villa will have that even more.
but why this discussion?
none of llorrente, drogba, villa etc will come in january.
denis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bendtner and matri btw.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I shouldn't even have to answer the first question, you only have to look at what we currently have and what Drogba is capable of to answer that
Seriously? Drogba did well with Chelsea last year because he is strong but our possesion wise football I am not sure he will do great. Take with that 8m salary is very high for a player who can only play 3 months and have no time to get adapt to the system and players.
Ofcourse he did better then any of our forwards but that is not a hard achievement. but the way quag and vuci played vs chelsea is the way we should play and not with a pure targetman while we have no players who can cross the ball properly. so if we get Drogba we need someone who can cross great, cos he won't do anything else then waiting for the crosses in the box.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
spanish and italian are very similar. I can speak a bit of spanish and many words and grammatical wise are the same. I can understand a bit italian because of that too. specially with reading, So probably villa will have that even more.
but why this discussion?
none of llorrente, drogba, villa etc will come in january.
denis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bendtner and matri btw.
You know what language drogba can speak that none of our current forwards know? The language of scoring goals

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Please, just relax, take a deep breath, and leave and never come back.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Seriously? Drogba did well with Chelsea last year because he is strong but our possesion wise football I am not sure he will do great. Take with that 8m salary is very high for a player who can only play 3 months and have no time to get adapt to the system and players.
Ofcourse he did better then any of our forwards but that is not a hard achievement. but the way quag and vuci played vs chelsea is the way we should play and not with a pure targetman while we have no players who can cross the ball properly. so if we get Drogba we need someone who can cross great, cos he won't do anything else then waiting for the crosses in the box.
That's trash drogba is capable with scoring with his feet, why does he need crosses to score goals, janna seriously stop making out that he is a limited strike because he isn't, he is about as close as we're ever going to get to cavani

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Drogba is a player who can play at any type of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)