Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (8 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Why should we offer an old Drogba 5m? Except for that CL run he has been declining for a while now.
we don't have offered anyone 5m before
before taxes that mean we actually pay him for 18months 16m
drogba isn't worth that kind of money. He has no future and doesn't speak italian.
and were is llorrente wasn't that a donedeal a month ago.

Reality check both won't come

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Why not speaking Italian is relevant? :wth:
:sergio:
why do you think we almost only get players who speak italian or play in serie A. Or are spanish (who easily learn italian).

Krasic, elia, bendtner all don't speak it and they all looked like they aren't part of the team.

and I can remember conte saying he prefers players who speak italian or are familiar with serie a

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Why not speaking Italian is relevant? :wth:
With Conte everything is relevat.

- - - Updated - - -

why do you think we almost only get players who speak italian or play in serie A. Or are spanish (who easily learn italian).

Krasic, elia, bendtner all don't speak it and they all looked like they aren't part of the team.

and I can remember conte saying he prefers players who speak italian or are familiar with serie a
Because those two are shit players, especialy elia and Krasic was one dimensional.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I don't think Elia and Bendtner were serious enough in applying themselves to learn Italian.

Vidal didn't speak Italian, yet was introduced straight away.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

You really believe that, don't you?

What about Pogba "the new Elia", he doesn't speak Italian either. I guess that' the reason he isn't playing, oh wait..

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
If him coming takes us further in CL, and makes us more attractive to bigger players (possibly Gotze/Neymar etc), then give him the money. Drogba is a quality player, and I think he'd make a huge hit with us.

Plus the 'issue' of him not speaking Italian is irrelevant, particularly since he speaks French and English, which means he can communicate with most, if not all, of our team.

Pay peanuts, get monkeys, pay a fortune, get quality

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
You really believe that, don't you?

What about Pogba "the new Elia", he doesn't speak Italian either. I guess that' the reason he isn't playing, oh wait..
:sergio: pogba is a young talent who has afake italian as agent. unlike an old fuck as drogba.

Krasic and elia and now bendtner too looked all like they aren't part of the squad.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think Elia and Bendtner were serious enough in applying themselves to learn Italian.

Vidal didn't speak Italian, yet was introduced straight away.
you do know how familar spanish and italian is?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Pogba speaks a bit of Italian and understands it, but I feel he did lessons while in England, once he knew he was probably going to sign for us

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:sergio: pogba is a young talent who has afake italian as agent. unlike an old fuck as drogba.

Krasic and elia and now bendtner too looked all like they aren't part of the squad.
First point - :lol:

Second point wrong, elia didin't play because he was, still is and most probably will forever be utter shit player.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
The language barrier is an important factor because conte does not speak English properly. He is taking classes though so hopefully it will nit bee that big of a factor

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
If him coming takes us further in CL, and makes us more attractive to bigger players (possibly Gotze/Neymar etc), then give him the money. Drogba is a quality player, and I think he'd make a huge hit with us.

Plus the 'issue' of him not speaking Italian is irrelevant, particularly since he speaks French and English, which means he can communicate with most, if not all, of our team.

Pay peanuts, get monkeys, pay a fortune, get quality
You are one racist madafaka!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)