Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (7 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
they are beatable, i've watched them a lot in the league this season, but they look rather fragile in midfield and defensively at times.

dominate their midfield and the game is won
I agree but I would say they are the best team in Europe. You can't disagree about their quality and their tricky wingers.

Drogba, I like, he showed last year that he still had plenty to give. Good short-term option.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I agree but I would say they are the best team in Europe. You can't disagree about their quality and their tricky wingers.

Drogba, I like, he showed last year that he still had plenty to give. Good short-term option.
they are probably one of the more consistent sides in europe this season but cracks seem to be showing since their shock defeat to leverkusen, i can't exactly say i'd fear them if we faced them i would be somewhat quietly confident

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Drogba would be fantastic as a short term fix. I think he's still got another season or two left in him in top flight European Football.

Still wouldn't want us to spend 5-6M a season on him though.

calmyournerves

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Feb 18, 2012
For one or two seasons, why not? More time to find a good striker for the next few years. And the money is surely better spent on him than on players like Giac, Bender or Matri.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
indeed robee, if we believe you guys he is as good as messi.

we are beatable too. we can beat real, Barça, Bayern. Dortmund also without Drogba. and with him we can lose too. i will be proud as we reach next round. and then look game for game.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We'll see if we meet Barcelona.
honestly ?

i think we and dortmund are the two teams in the world with the best chance against an in form barcelona.

the key will be how our attackers will deliver against a pretty solid defence of mascherano and pique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)