Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (6 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I hope we don't make it past our group just so Drogba doesn't come here. He can go back to Chelsea for all I care.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
geez, Sportitalia saying were only at details to sign him, SKY mentioning the interest, Bucchioni on TuttoJuve saying it's happening, Marotta not denying...

:tuttosport:
Time to open a player thread for him?

Can wait to see Drogba playing up front with Berbatov for Juve.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
you can't build a team around a 34 year old who will only be here for a season and a half.
Build a team? What team needs to be built? Juve? I don't think Juve needs to be built anymore man it's past that. It's time we start buying those young ,old, experienced, new superstars. We have a team, fwd and a LWB/LB and we are done what else would you change seriously? Juve IS a solid built team no more building around necassary.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Drogba is a beast. His physicality is unparalleled. He'd easily be twice as good as any of the forwards we have now, so yeah -- I'd love to have him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If Drogba can keep himself motivated, he'd be a huge asset for us, particularly in the CL (provided we qualify that is). However, I can't but feel sorry for Del Piero, a club legend who was released, even though I'm quite confident he'd have wanted one final swansong in the CL with the club he gave so much for. He deserved it, and they couldn't afford him that opportunity. Life is unfair I guess.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
getting drogba as soon as he quit chelsea would have been huge for you guys, but now after spending almost a year away from top flight football its not a good idea.

how many of you guys were following him during his time in noodle land?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)