Didier Deschamps (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No offense Vinni, but I think you have this all wrong. Our management seems to be the instigators of this nonsense as there would be no reason for Deschamps to come out like this in any other situation.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'd love Mourinho ahead of Wenger. C'mon not only would he rape Inter on the field, but I look forwards to him ripping Mancini and his players apart in his press confrences.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I'd love Mourinho ahead of Wenger. C'mon not only would he rape Inter on the field, but I look forwards to him ripping Mancini and his players apart in his press confrences.
Mourinho would be fanstastic.He did have a few disagreements with Abrahimovich over transfers,so he might end up leaving.But you never know.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
We've talked a lot about giving Deschamps the full chance in Serie A, as he deserves to lead the team whom he's coached in its darkest era. I've said thousands of times that our final judgment should be based on what he would achieve at the end of the current campaign and the players he'd get in the summer. Even though, I can say that the man has done a perfect job to the club till now and he's been courage and a true Juventino for accepting such a risky mission. But it seems that our management has another viewpoint, I don't know what they're going to do, but according to what we read daily, the French man is on his way out of Turin.

Hats off to the decent French tactician.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Keep Deschamps and if he leaves bring Lippi
that's the only thing on my mind too. Just keep him. Lippi might come the year after.
or lets just bring him in once we are promoted :D

vinman just has something agaisnt DD
as do i ;)
for good reasons tho :eyebrows:

wenger or mourinho would be awesome, i like the thought of either one IMO

Mar 30, 2006
Mourinho would be fanstastic.He did have a few disagreements with Abrahimovich over transfers,so he might end up leaving.But you never know.
Mourinho is the best coach alongside Lippi and Scolari i think

Wegner has a great style of play though and I think he would be good in Italy because he would have less say in the players he buy in Italy so they would be able to put more experience in his teams cuz that is what he tends to not value highly

But anyone out of those coaches Especially Mourinho and Lippi would be great... but maby in a year or 2 cuz we need to give DD his shot.

Plus would we be able to get Mourinho if we are not in the CL and he makes something like 6 million pounds a season !!!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I looked in the history of Milan wanting to see whether they kept their coach after they got promoted in 1980 but there was nothing in the net

To put things into perspective, they got sent back from the place they came from after one season and so they must've done something wrong.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
No offense Vinni, but I think you have this all wrong. Our management seems to be the instigators of this nonsense as there would be no reason for Deschamps to come out like this in any other situation.
DD should keep his mouth SHUT, and tell his agent to do the same....all I keep reading about is how he is commenting on the situation, not our management

it may be the press instigating this whole thing, but DD is taking it hook, line, and sinker

Gill_Juve said:
vinman just has something agaisnt DD
I'm sorry...did you say something ??

with all that shit in your mouth, its hard to understand you

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
A lot of people "like" Mourinho, but he is a manager who has to spend a lot! Juventus are on a tight budget just now and this would not suit Mourinho! Jose is also a bit of a whinger like moRATti and mancini, when he doesn't get his own way. I think he is more suited to inter than Juventus.

Keep Deschamps and if he leaves bring Lippi
:agree:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Tuttosport
Didi-Juve: It’s over
Deschamps criticises the club and their transfer choices
Ferrara prepares Lippi’s return

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/paperssay.html

It seems that Secco and co. wants to bring players like Iaquinta and DD wants more serius signings. And if this appear to be true than we should fuck up our board. It's no wonder that Gigi, Trez and Camo wants to leave.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
A lot of people "like" Mourinho, but he is a manager who has to spend a lot! Juventus are on a tight budget just now and this would not suit Mourinho! Jose is also a bit of a whinger like moRATti and mancini, when he doesn't get his own way. I think he is more suited to inter than Juventus.

You obviusly forgot what Mourinho did with Porto and I really doubt they have a bigger budget than us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)