Didier Deschamps (2 Viewers)

Bahmaniax

May 15, 2007
I think its unfair to sack DD when he agreed to coach the team in Serie B in the first place .. i cant think of any other coach with a record similar or better than DD that would have accepted this mission.

But anyway, i can understand why some fans are worried , some of the results werent that pleasing in Serie B against small teams .. but DD is working with what he's got .. the defence is really making the team suffer and needs some big names to change it .. Buffon wont protect the goal all by himself in Serie A

But for DD as coach .. yes he has my vote .. if he can make it to Europe next season , that is the biggest success .

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Pessotto today has asked the fans who want DD to leave to relax because this is not the time to discuss DD's future. He praised what DD and the players did this season describing it as a an exceptional season.

Finally, when he was asked about Delio Rossi as a candidate for succeeding DD, he joked saying "At least, we hear another name else than Lippi which was repeated all the previous two months!!"

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Agent reveals Didi doubts Tuesday 15 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The representative of Didier Deschamps has confirmed that his client doesn’t feel appreciated at Juventus.

The Bianconeri are just three points shy of a Serie A return, but the Coach’s future is in doubt given his alleged problematic relationship with the club’s hierarchy.

“Didier is not considered in what is his true value,” Jeannot Werth told Tuesday’s edition of France Football.

“He doesn’t feel the club’s full trust and his work at Juventus is not being recognised as it should,” he continued.

“We still don’t know what the club’s sporting project for the future is. We have asked to be informed of the outfit’s plans, but have received no reply.

“If Juventus want to continue with Deschamps they need to strengthen his position from a contractual point of view, defining his field of intervention,” concluded Werth.

Director general Jean-Claude Blanc recently reiterated that DD will remain on Juve’s bench next season, dismissing whispers that the outfit intended to recall former Coach Marcello Lippi.

“I can confirm that the Coach will stay, we are happy we chose him last year and we are planning a five-year cycle,” Blanc declared to L’Equipe.

“We want to return to our highest levels, among the top European clubs, with Deschamps at the helm of the team.”

Deschamps signed a two-year deal with La Vecchia Signora last summer following the departure of Fabio Capello to Real Madrid.

Channel 4

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This is just so fucking stupid. If our management is really considering sacking Deschamps in the summer they are some of the most ungrateful and imbecilic club leaders in the world. Apparently in football these days loyalty is worth nothing and stepping up to lead clubs in challenges nobody else would like to take is not rewarded. We have been over the positive and negative facets of Deschamps several times... and the fact of the matter is it's quite obvious that sacking him at this point is simply unfair and of course retarded.

But alrighty then people who want Deschamps out. Letss try our best to become the next Internazionale and hire three managers within the span of three years. Or perhaps lets just revert back to Lippi once again, stepping backwards in time and not really building anything new or special for the future. We cannot keep fucking reverting back to Lippi for fuck's sake. Does anybody here actually think he'll stay at Juventus for more than two years? The guy is getting old and if we want our club to use this glut of youth talent and form some sort of consistency to build ourselves back up to the top of Europe, old tricks and old managers are not the answer.

People need to get over Lippi already.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
So, the man isn't appreciated by the management, according to his agent. On the other hand, Secco has confirmed that Deschamps would be on Juve's bench for the next season. What should we believe? :confused:

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
i think the whole problem with Did, Camo, trez and buffon is that secco didnt reveal the next project and the target of the club next year.

i don't know if secco is screwing up or is he just waiting for the mathematical promotion before he reveal anything.

the management should be transparent with the players and the coach.

if we loose any of our stars i will directly blame secco and the management for not acting properly to prevent that.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This is just so fucking stupid. If our management is really considering sacking Deschamps in the summer they are some of the most ungrateful and imbecilic club leaders in the world. Apparently in football these days loyalty is worth nothing and stepping up to lead clubs in challenges nobody else would like to take is not rewarded. We have been over the positive and negative facets of Deschamps several times... and the fact of the matter is it's quite obvious that sacking him at this point is simply unfair and of course retarded.

But alrighty then people who want Deschamps out. Letss try our best to become the next Internazionale and hire three managers within the span of three years. Or perhaps lets just revert back to Lippi once again, stepping backwards in time and not really building anything new or special for the future. We cannot keep fucking reverting back to Lippi for fuck's sake. Does anybody here actually think he'll stay at Juventus for more than two years? The guy is getting old and if we want our club to use this glut of youth talent and form some sort of consistency to build ourselves back up to the top of Europe, old tricks and old managers are not the answer.
:applauded:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So, the man isn't appreciated by the management, according to his agent. On the other hand, Secco has confirmed that Deschamps would be on Juve's bench for the next season. What should we believe? :confused:
Secco, because he works with Bettega.

Andy, that was a good post :tup:

May 15, 2007
i don't care about all this speculation. It is annoying me that all the football websites talk about is if Deschamps is going to stay next season, it is boring, just let him or the board choose his fate for next season.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
F U andy :D

i don't care about all this speculation. It is annoying me that all the football websites talk about is if Deschamps is going to stay next season, it is boring, just let him or the board choose his fate for next season.
its actually something to discuss and debate over being that one of the worlds greatest sports franchises is returning to level 1 with the possibility of not knowing who will be at the helm come next season.

i understand if you think all the sites are inaccurate bullshit rumors. i think most of them are also but to me coach talk is far more grave than player transfer rumors.

coaches build teams, players just play for them

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005

:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)