Didier Deschamps (4 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
And the DD insulting begins.

Young and inexperienced he may be,but he isnt a bad coach.Infact he's pretty good.He may not be a Mourinho,but he is still good enough help us get back our glory days.A Lippi return would be very tempting no matter how hard we try to think that his era with the club is over,but id rather have DD at the club and see him develop into the new Lippi.

Forza DD.
He's done better than poor Toni Conte!

DD is not Harry Potter! He cannot put Juve in 1st position in serie A by waving a magic wand. It has to be done the hard way! Moratti has seen to it that it will take more than a year to rebuild our squad. He's had to, first of all, motivate a squad of mixed pedigree into gaining promotion to serie A, which he is in the process of doing, and it looks like he is going to be successful in doing that.

His next task is one that a lot here tend to forget. That is consolidation in Serie A. We don't want to be like Milan and go straight back down. He also has to start to strengthen the team, again on a limited budget, as we won't have the CL to help our finances.

After that, he will have to motivate the team to win a place in Europe, and then aim for the scudetto. This will not be easy. Moratti has filled La lega and Figc with interesti. Officials will be, as now, very anti-Juve, so it will not just be other teams we will have to overcome.

DD's a Juventino, who came to help our beloved team, when others deserted them. He deserves respect! Did Ex-Juventus player crapello stay and help us back to our rightful place in Serie A? NO, he did NOT! It takes a good coach to motivate "lesser*", younger players to do as well as our current squad has. Maybe crapello doesn't have the skill or the gumption required to do that. DD has!

* By "lesser" I do not mean that badly. I mean compared to the squad we had the previous two years, where everyone was an experienced scudetto winning veteran.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

DD is not Harry Potter! He cannot put Juve in 1st position in serie A by waving a magic wand. It has to be done the hard way! Moratti has seen to it that it will take more than a year to rebuild our squad. He's had to, first of all, motivate a squad of mixed pedigree into gaining promotion to serie A, which he is in the process of doing, and it looks like he is going to be successful in doing that.

His next task is one that a lot here tend to forget. That is consolidation in Serie A. We don't want to be like Milan and go straight back down. He also has to start to strengthen the team, again on a limited budget, as we won't have the CL to help our finances.

After that, he will have to motivate the team to win a place in Europe, and then aim for the scudetto. This will not be easy. Moratti has filled La lega and Figc with interesti. Officials will be, as now, very anti-Juve, so it will not just be other teams we will have to overcome.

DD's a Juventino, who came to help our beloved team, when others deserted them. He deserves respect! Did Ex-Juventus player crapello stay and help us back to our rightful place in Serie A? NO, he did NOT! It takes a good coach to motivate "lesser*", younger players to do as well as our current squad has. Maybe crapello doesn't have the skill or the gumption required to do that. DD has!

* By "lesser" I do not mean that badly. I mean compared to the squad we had the previous two years, where everyone was an experienced scudetto winning veteran.
Brilliant...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
C'mon, give the guy a break...we should still be able to win serie B. I didn't expect a perfect campaign even in serie B.
i didnt expect perfect campaign but i expected us to actually play football and look better than our opponents

I would say that season 2 would generally define what DD can do.
i agree, 2 seasons would be the best show of his abilities, but were juventus and we cant afford to risk a season in mid table, which is where we will be next season if this man is our coach

And the DD insulting begins.

Young and inexperienced he may be,but he isnt a bad coach.Infact he's pretty good.He may not be a Mourinho,but he is still good enough help us get back our glory days.A Lippi return would be very tempting no matter how hard we try to think that his era with the club is over,but id rather have DD at the club and see him develop into the new Lippi.

Forza DD.
i know you want him to grow and everything but in my eyes he has not learnt anything since taking over, i would go as far to say hes actually worse now than he was when he started, and as i said above we need instant success particularly for our finances, you think a mid table/uefa cup place would be enough to attract high quality players, i dont want to see a juve that is struggling

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
i didnt expect perfect campaign but i expected us to actually play football and look better than our opponents

i agree, 2 seasons would be the best show of his abilities, but were juventus and we cant afford to risk a season in mid table, which is where we will be next season if this man is our coach

finally someone who understand what i have been saying for a long time

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007

DD is not Harry Potter! He cannot put Juve in 1st position in serie A by waving a magic wand. It has to be done the hard way! Moratti has seen to it that it will take more than a year to rebuild our squad. He's had to, first of all, motivate a squad of mixed p

If DD can't compete sor the Scudetto, I'm going to get naked infront croud of people.

Wait I alredy did! :D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004

i dont want to see a juve that is struggling
I know, we haven't been playing the best football especially considering we are playing in serie B, but you gotta admit, playing teams that will defend with 8-9 players every game isn't an easy job, especially with our inherent lack of midfield creativity.

I don't believe we will be struggling in serie A. We'll be up there with Roma, Fiorentina and Lazio but I don't think we'll instantly have enough to compete with the two milan teams.

I know Uefa cup spot isn't much for us...but give DD his chance, he has earned it. Lets just see what we do in the transfermarket.

Jul 5, 2005
DESCHAMPS STICKING WITH JUVE

Juventus coach Didier Deschamps has reaffirmed his intention to stay at the club next season.

The Bianconeri are seven points clear at the top of Serie B, with an immediate to return to Italy's elite next season looking a formality.

France's World Cup-winning captain of 1998 has ruled out a move to Lyon, where Gerard Houllier's position as coach is uncertain.

But he admitted he hankers after return to the Champions League having taking Monaco to the final of the competition in 2004, where they were beaten by Porto.

"I plan on being here next year," said Deschamps to French radio station RMC-Infos.

"I cannot say that playing in the Champions League doesn't interest me. It is something important, I have already tasted it with Monaco.

"However, I've got a goal to reach with Juve and I plan on being here next season."

Deschamps' contract with the Old Lady is due to expire at the end of 2007-08.

http://www.sportinglife.com/footbal...tional_feed/07/05/01/SOCCER_Ita-Juventus.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)