Didier Deschamps (3 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
We are doing good and winning even without Bojinov.

I know this will hurt Rami, but truth hurts..... :p
It hurts me Marko, but not coz I like Bojinov...
Its coz I don't see any logical reason for DD's treatment to Boji!!!
even when we were losing or drawing, he didn't use him!
Anyway, you all will see later that I was right about complaining of Boji's situation.:eyebrows:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Anyway, you all will see later that I was right about complaining of Boji's situation.:eyebrows:
It's quite logical actually. Why waste your time on a player, we aren't buying a the end of the season ? 6 Million euro's for half of Bojinov, that isn't worth it.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It's quite logical actually. Why waste your time on a player, we aren't buying a the end of the season ? 6 Million euro's for half of Bojinov, that isn't worth it.
I think we are going after experienced and established strikers as possible buys, so I partly understand Bojinov´s treatment.

And I think DD counts on Palladino much more than Bojinov as a future Juventus player, so Bojinov will have to find his luck in another club.....

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
i am unsure about DD, he always doesn't use all the 3 substitutes and i don't know why he doesn't let Bojinov plays
Thats what annoyed me about Gigli,why sign a youngster with potential & release a player with sheer class & skill.I mean Mutu wanted to prove his worth & play for Juve.

That was the biggest fvck up this season IMO.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I think we are going after experienced and established strikers as possible buys, so I partly understand Bojinov´s treatment.

And I think DD counts on Palladino much more than Bojinov as a future Juventus player, so Bojinov will have to find his luck in another club.....
not necessarily Mark. For at least two seasons we will have Trezi and Alex as our main Strikers and Palladino( for at least one) as a main backup and we will need another one.

so it could be a young player as well, or someone not so famous or established.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Thats what annoyed me about Gigli,why sign a youngster with potential & release a player with sheer class & skill.I mean Mutu wanted to prove his worth & play for Juve.

Mutu said he would follow Juventus even we are in Serie B, but Gigli might not sure how harsh the punishment would be, so he sold some less important or even important players to minimize the expenditure

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I think Boji did not have his fair chance to play and show all what he's got! I think it would be a loss for the team unless we have bigger plans..

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:agree: speak on it man! i feel the same way

there is no true justification to DD's actions. our goal right now is to win, if boji could help us do that then why not let him!! i don't care if he is not ours to keep at the end of the season, we are still paying something for him and right now we need to win win win.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

word, i miss mutu and i really believe that we might regret losing him down the road.

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
as much the logical behind the treatment of DD to Bojinov remains unknown..
I think DD just trust Pala more than Boji..
what will happen if Boji get the nod to play more than Pala?..
I bet you guys would be furious with this fact...
So maybe the treatment wasnt fair.. but this is football. Nothing personal..

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Tuttosport

Juve, full speed A-head
Goals and entertainment as Genoa beaten 3-1
Deschamps smiles: 'It’s such a great squad even a bad Coach would be fine’ is he talking about himself ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)