Didier Deschamps (3 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
DD can make it siere A.
i am satisfied with DD thus far as i've mentioned it numerous times in on this forum. i know he can make it TO serie A, but i dont think he can make it IN A. but thats all speculation. as of now we should all be content with his results, we're at the top of the table and ppl need to get off his back.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i am satisfied with DD thus far as i've mentioned it numerous times in on this forum. i know he can make it TO serie A, but i dont think he can make it IN A. but thats all speculation. as of now we should all be content with his results, we're at the top of the table and ppl need to get off his back.
why should we worry about serie a right now, when we arent there and during summer we dont know yet what happens in transfer market.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
thou he made it IN CL :shifty:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
capello was a good tactician did he play nedved in his centre midfield role? no. and as for DD, we hes worked in football for 20 years and knows what he is doing
(pretend you hear a plane out of control, heading nose first towards the ground at full speed.....CRASH !!!!!)

there goes whats left of your credibility !!!!!:D

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I have never run into more self-proclaimed "football experts" than I have on these forums. It is one thing to make judgements after the fact and make statements and guesses when you aren't being judged with a fine tooth comb. But, all those little mistakes fans make in their judgements just get tossed by the wayside. These coaches don't get to slip their mistakes past anyone. Everyone of them is analyzed.

Capello was good for us, DD has been good for us, and in the future I hope the next coach in line will be as well. We are all chatting in a forums and not coaching a big league team for a reason. Please stop being holier than thou. Stats and knowledge of history mean nothing when you are a football coach.

After all this isn't Fifa Manager 2007

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I have never run into more self-proclaimed "football experts" than I have on these forums. It is one thing to make judgements after the fact and make statements and guesses when you aren't being judged with a fine tooth comb. But, all those little mistakes fans make in their judgements just get tossed by the wayside. These coaches don't get to slip their mistakes past anyone. Everyone of them is analyzed.

Capello was good for us, DD has been good for us, and in the future I hope the next coach in line will be as well. We are all chatting in a forums and not coaching a big league team for a reason. Please stop being holier than thou. Stats and knowledge of history mean nothing when you are a football coach.

After all this isn't Fifa Manager 2007

Spot on.Capello's game plans were old fashioned and rigid,and he employed a very defensive system,but saying that he's a crap coach is silly.He was great at Milan and Roma.And he did a decent job with us too.2 titles in 2 years,and defeats to eventual CL finalists IS a good record no matter how you look at it.A lot of his hatred also comes from the fact that he benched a club idol regularly.That was wrong of him,but he did win the scudetto twice with us,and thats commendable.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
CHELSEA LINE UP RIJKAARD

Chelsea have lined up Barcelona boss Frank Rijkaard to replace Jose Mourinho in the summer.

The former Holland coach has moved to the top of the Stamford Bridge shortlist to come in if Jose Mourinho is sacked at the end of the season.

Mourinho's relationship with owner Roman Abramovich has deteriorated over the season, and it is expected that the Russian billionaire will sack the Portuguese coach.

Such is the discord between the pair, Abramovich has reportedly considered sacking Mourinho before the end of this season, despite Chelsea still being involved in the Premiership title race, the FA Cup and the Champions League, having already won the Carling Cup.

According to the Independent, Rijkaard has been targeted by Abramovich to bring the kind of attacking football that Barcelona have produced over the past few seasons to the Premiership.

Crucially, Rijkaard is also seen as a less confrontational figure than Mourinho, who has not been afraid of expressing his views and grievances.

The Independent claims that Rijkaard heads a list that features, or has featured at various times, Sevilla boss Juande Ramos, Internazionale coach Roberto Mancini, former Holland manager Guus Hiddink and Juventus coach Didier Deschamps.

Mourinho claimed before Chelsea's Champions League clash with Porto earlier in the season that he would not care if he was sacked, saying that he would walk away a millionaire and would find work almost immediately.

Indeed, reports this morning claim that he is in the frame to take over at Real Madrid, while his agent has apparently been sounded out by Inter, and will be in the frame should the manager's positions at Juventus or AC Milan become vacant in the summer.

Sporting Life

Jul 23, 2006
CHELSEA LINE UP RIJKAARD

Chelsea have lined up Barcelona boss Frank Rijkaard to replace Jose Mourinho in the summer.

The former Holland coach has moved to the top of the Stamford Bridge shortlist to come in if Jose Mourinho is sacked at the end of the season.

Mourinho's relationship with owner Roman Abramovich has deteriorated over the season, and it is expected that the Russian billionaire will sack the Portuguese coach.

Such is the discord between the pair, Abramovich has reportedly considered sacking Mourinho before the end of this season, despite Chelsea still being involved in the Premiership title race, the FA Cup and the Champions League, having already won the Carling Cup.

According to the Independent, Rijkaard has been targeted by Abramovich to bring the kind of attacking football that Barcelona have produced over the past few seasons to the Premiership.

Crucially, Rijkaard is also seen as a less confrontational figure than Mourinho, who has not been afraid of expressing his views and grievances.

The Independent claims that Rijkaard heads a list that features, or has featured at various times, Sevilla boss Juande Ramos, Internazionale coach Roberto Mancini, former Holland manager Guus Hiddink and Juventus coach Didier Deschamps.

Mourinho claimed before Chelsea's Champions League clash with Porto earlier in the season that he would not care if he was sacked, saying that he would walk away a millionaire and would find work almost immediately.

Indeed, reports this morning claim that he is in the frame to take over at Real Madrid, while his agent has apparently been sounded out by Inter, and will be in the frame should the manager's positions at Juventus or AC Milan become vacant in the summer.

Sporting Life
:D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Mourinho is awesome. I always look forward to his comments. He does not care about being "politically correct" in terms of football comments and thus always says what;s in his mind.

I will never forget when he came out and said that Carvalho should get an I.Q check if he doesn't understand his rotation tactics :D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
DD dismisses Scudetto talk

Thursday 22 March, 2007
Didier Deschamps does not believe that Juventus can immediately win the Scudetto after their return to Serie A.

FIAT President Luca Cordero Di Montezemolo stated that he was confident the Old Lady could immediately win the League title, setting an unprecedented record, but the Coach prefers to keep his feet on the ground.

“I think it’s impossible for us to win the Scudetto in a year’s time,” Deschamps told Juventus Channel.

“This is true not because of our problems, but because Roma, Inter and Milan have the advantage and will strengthen their sides this summer,” added the Frenchman.

“We will try to be competitive, but I don’t think we can win. We are playing the Serie B and we can sign some new players, but this doesn’t change the fact that other clubs are favoured,” concluded the Bianconero.

Gianluigi Buffon also believes that it will be very difficult to be immediately competitive at the highest levels, although he appreciates Montezemolo’s optimism.

“It is right for a man like him to dream of winning the Scudetto, this is the attitude needed to obtain important results,” said the world champion.

“However, many years and an important project are needed to win. Either you discover the new Ronaldinho, as Giovanni Cobolli Gigli said, or you need to invest heavily.

“Qualifying for the Champions League would be like our real Scudetto next year,” ended the former Parma man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)