Didier Deschamps (7 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
DD on the french radio: "We could land 3-4 freebies for next season + 3 big player".

Salihamidzic, Grygera, Metzelder and Saviola? :eyebrows:
I'd take all of them. We would make out like a bandit, especially with Metzelder because that guy is a rock at the back... when he's not injured. Saviola would give us that speed up top we have missed over the years as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
I'd take all of them. We would make out like a bandit, especially with Metzelder because that guy is a rock at the back... when he's not injured. Saviola would give us that speed up top we have missed over the years as well.
I don't think where going to get Saviola though, but i would be happy to get Metzelder for free and pay to get Klose

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I don't think where going to get Saviola though, but i would be happy to get Metzelder for free and pay to get Klose
Metzelder on a free is a must!
Saviola on free is a must to persue, although it won't be as easy.
C. Pizaro also looks like a good signing for free if we want to consider a Trez replacement. A cheaper solution to Klose.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Juventus Coach Didier Deschamps has applauded his troops for their efforts in the first part of the season.
The Bianconeri currently lead the Serie B table with 38 points after 20 games, despite the nine-point Calciopoli deduction inflicted on them.
Although happy with the work done so far, the Frenchman is hoping that the team can continue on their promotion path after understanding what Second Division football is all about.
“The numbers speak for us, although we could have done even better,” said Deschamps to Juve Channel.
“After our first match with Rimini [ended with a 1-1 draw] the team changed its mentality, adapting to the new situation,” continued the former midfielder.
“Now I only hope to recover all of my injured players.
“We have had an excellent first part of the season, but then the injuries that we suffered created some problems. I hope to have all of my men back as soon as possible.”
The Bianconeri suffered their first ever defeat in Serie B against Mantova in Week 19, but they immediately made up for that setback with victories over Cesena and Bari.
“We are concentrated on the second part of the season and the sprint that lies ahead of us,” added DD. “Against Bari I saw the right attitude after we conceded the first goal.”

Channel 4 :smoke:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
As long as the players are on form and as soon as the injury problems are solved, I will not be worried.

I think somewhere by 30th round Juventus will separate far from the others.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
:agree:

Even Tuttosport noticed that, but some of the members refuse to accept that we are playing fairly poor.
agreed since a lot dont watch juve games , they only see the result and they think that we play wonderful football or they see juve games and not realise that we play like shit in most of the games like the last match , a team like juve draw in the injury time against a team i never heard about in my life

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I noticed that we play extremely poor away from home, other teams play with will and determination but we play like we shitted our pants, I don´t know why, maybe cause we fear too much that we will stay in Serie B.

We have incredible defensive problems, sometimes I think we don´t have defence at all (I wonder what would happen if we actually played against quality team) but I guess injuries had effect in this.

On the opposite side, we play fairly good at home for an hour and then we stop and let the opposite side attack and risk losng points instead of trying to finish them with another goal.

I noticed that as soon as we got that point deduction, we dropped a gear down.

That is not good, our stars need to be more consistnt and play every match like it is decisive.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Im not really worried about the quality of the performances as far as we keep on getting the right results.This isnt about how good we look on the pitch.This is about getting the job done.Wether thats done by playing the ugliest fooball on the planet is not something that im bothered about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)