Didier Deschamps (13 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Well Serie B is a dogfight, we shouldn't expect any points for style.
But we are not just a dog, we are a panther or even a tiger,
this team has the necessary hardware to look better than it does
or even work more efficient at least,
we have no soul, no caracter, neither determination or discipline we will never win a derby either avoid the small mistakes this way,
DD was a brilliant player but is still a small coach.
Crap at least had some priorities...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don´t like Capello´s style either but it was more effective than DD´s and if you think that this style is as good as Lippi´s era, you have to start wearing glasses.

At least Capello brought us 2 titles whereas DD is struggling in Serie B.

Drop the Capello hate on the side and realise what I´m talking about. :pint:
yeah we're struggling so bad relegation to serie C is imminent, WAKE THE F*CK UP! being 6th 2 points from the top with a game in hand doesnt count as struggling to me, perhaps u need glasses

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
But we are not just a dog, we are a panther or even a tiger,
this team has the necessary hardware to look better than it does
or even work more efficient at least,
we have no soul, no caracter, neither determination or discipline we will never win a derby either avoid the small mistakes this way,
DD was a brilliant player but is still a small coach.
Crap at least had some priorities...
:tup: +rep

yeah we're struggling so bad relegation to serie C is imminent, WAKE THE F*CK UP! being 6th 2 points from the top with a game in hand doesnt count as struggling to me, perhaps u need glasses
Oh, and with Capello we were struggling? :rolleyes: With breaking all the records in Serie A? With winning Serie A two times in a row?

WTF are you talking about, you have no clue about football, you only know to bash Inter, so stop talking to me immediately, please.

We are struggling yes, since November.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:tup: +rep

Oh, and with Capello we were struggling? :rolleyes: With breaking all the records in Serie A? With winning Serie A two times in a row?

WTF are you talking about, you have no clue about football, you only know to bash Inter, so stop talking to me immediately, please.

We are struggling yes, since November.
hate to say this but those 2 scudetti didnt count, so in a sense crapello was a failure

wtf do i know? i know not to pre judge our manager before his job is even done. to f*cking slate him as if we're bottom without a win all season, ffs people like u need a bit of patients and faith, if not u can go lick mancini's crack

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
hate to say this but those 2 scudetti didnt count, so in a sense crapello was a failure

wtf do i know? i know not to pre judge our manager before his job is even done. to f*cking slate him as if we're bottom without a win all season, ffs people like u need a bit of patients and faith, if not u can go lick mancini's crack
Those 2 Scudetti´s were won on the pitch, I don´t care if some prick took it off us, we all know who is the real champion.

You have a bad temper, kid, all I said is I don´t like our performance for now, I´m a bit disappointed, the part of the blame is on players too, not to mention the injuries.

I don´t wanna sack DD immediately, but if things don´t start to imrove and particulary if DD fails to bring us to Serie A, he should then move on.

I want a coach with a winning mentality.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Those 2 Scudetti´s were won on the pitch, I don´t care if some prick took it off us, we all know who is the real champion.

You have a bad temper, kid, all I said is I don´t like our performance for now, I´m a bit disappointed, the part of the blame is on players too, not to mention the injuries.

I don´t wanna sack DD immediately, but if things don´t start to imrove and particulary if DD fails to bring us to Serie A, he should then move on.

bring back Lippi :D he is the best for JUVE...
He and Juve were born for each other :smoke:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
first of all about DD, he has a thin squad with almost no creativity so give the guy a break.He has done some mistakes but he is learning and he is a young coach still.

Also when he has a full squad and the team is still playing badly then you could criticize him, now we should be just aiming to get the points and nothing more.

he will improve tactically am sure.

Another point is about comparing DD and Cap, as the latter is miles ahead of DD.So imo there is no use of that , only if u guys just one to bash capello than thats ur business

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
first of all about DD, he has a thin squad with almost no creativity so give the guy a break.He has done some mistakes but he is learning and he is a young coach still.

Also when he has a full squad and the team is still playing badly then you could criticize him, now we should be just aiming to get the points and nothing more.

Another point is about comparing DD and Cap, as the latter is miles ahead of DD.So imo there is no use of that , only if u guys just one to bash capello than thats ur business
He´s the one bashing Capello, not me.

He´s not my favourite Coach, but he was reasonably succesful with Juve.

Abt. Deschamps, I agree, time will tell us is this the right coach for Juve.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005

In all fairness part of the fault is the team and our injurys. I think DD is doing a good job and he does have a winning mentality. The problem is our ever changing line up do to injurys it is hard for the players to form an understanding with each other when it's a different player than the last game.

I don't even want to think about us not going back to Serie A but i think the time to judge DD is next year when where back in Serie A and DD has a chance to bring in some players he wants.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

a coach with a winning mentality? jees didi has never made any excuses for slack performances 2 draws and a defeat out of half a season is hardly a failing record of no wins, wasnt thrashing lecce pleasing enough for u? or beating inter twice at pre season, or the successive wins on the trot this season, sometimes when u go on a undefeated streak like we have an odd defeat can be of some good. i cudnt of asked for a better coach, didi is juventino mourinho isnt.

and yes i have a bad temper cuz like my drughi friend wud say, some so called juve fans have no idea and wish for the impossible or the damn right stupid. mourinho wud bring us back to square 1, and i can only be grateful that you dont run juve, harsh, but true quite frankly

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

crapello's tactics are out of date. i respect him for his successes but if u think his tactics are miles ahead, i only have to admit that our performances under him in europe were nothing short of simply embaressing, even to this day i get people slatting our performances in europe under him.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I don´t like Capello´s style either but it was more effective than DD´s and if you think that this style is as good as Lippi´s era, you have to start wearing glasses.

At least Capello brought us 2 titles whereas DD is struggling in Serie B.

Drop the Capello hate on the side and realise what I´m talking about. :pint:
sorry Mark ... I have to object here ... With a team like ours last two seasons, Capello should've done better in the CL .. any manager could've got us the scudettos with that team. It was a question of how good he is in rotating the players at which Capello proved to be a failure ...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
i will never be convinced that DD is good for juve , and i say it now just to assure that it is not i say that after loosing a game

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Didier set for Juve talks

Juventus have confirmed they will meet with coach Didier Deschamps in the coming weeks to discuss a contract extension.

The former France international's deal at Stadio Delle Alpi has over one year to run, although Juve are keen to secure his long-term services.

Deschamps has guided Juve to the summit of Serie B this term despite the side's nine-point deduction over the match-fixing scandal.

Juventus general director Alessio Secco has now confirmed the club are happy with Deschamps, despite Marcello Lippi being linked with a return to the fallen giants.

"Lippi's return is a fantasy. He's loved a lot by supporters, but Juve choose Didier Deschamps," Secco told Gazzetta dello Sport

"Didier has a contract until 2008 and in the next few weeks we will meet to talk."

SkySports.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)