Didier Deschamps (29 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I wouldn't mind seeing Mourinho as the next Juve manager
i bloody well wud, he wud be no better than capello, oh man mourinho plays players our of position, last week he had bridge upfront, last yr it was huth, so im guessing he will make kovac our star striker?

this man wud be a tyrant at juve like crapello was, sorry, big no to him.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
i bloody well wud, he wud be no better than capello, oh man mourinho plays players our of position, last week he had bridge upfront, last yr it was huth, so im guessing he will make kovac our star striker?

this man wud be a tyrant at juve like crapello was, sorry, big no to him.
Oh, and DD is better?

We are playing amazingly with him?

:disagree:

Mourinho = titles

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Oh, and DD is better?

We are playing amazingly with him?

:disagree:

Mourinho = titles
oh and i guess its didi's fault that he hasnt won the title yet? or it was didi's fault we were in serie B in the first place, just be f*cking grateful we didnt get some fool like zaccheroni, its barely half a season gone and u expected the serie B title already, mourinho brings no guarantee's unless it involves mass ammounts of money, and for ur info yes i think we are playing well under didi, prob the best football ive seen from juve since the lippi era.

i want mourinho at juve as much as a straight man wants sex with another guy

AzherIqbal

Nov 15, 2005
Lippi reveals Juve option Monday 15 January, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Former Azzurri Coach Marcello Lippi has admitted that a sensational return to Juventus could be on the cards.

Lippi, who took time off after the Germany ‘06 triumph, plans to start working again soon and will wait until April to consider any offers, although he does not rule out a shocking return to Turin.

“I have been contacted by several foreign clubs, but I refused all offers. If I don’t receive an interesting deal I might rest for another season,” he stated.

“I might even return to Juve, who knows. I want to stress the fact that this is just an idea, I have been paired with several teams, even if most of the reports were groundless.

“Let’s take Eddy Reja at Napoli, he is the leader of the table and is forced to hear that I will replace him,” concluded Lippi.

The 58-year-old Coach is also a reported target for Chelsea and is wanted by owner Roman Abramovich, as boss Jose Mourinho is allegedly set to leave the Blues at the end of the season.

Lippi also believes that Inter, another of his former sides, will emerge victorious in this season’s Scudetto race.

The Nerazzurri set a new all-time record after winning their 12th consecutive Serie A match against Torino on Saturday, increasing their lead over Roma to nine points.

“The championship is not over, but Inter are definitely in pole position,” said Lippi in an interview with Tuttosport.

“That was also the case before Roma’s draw with Messina, for two different reasons. They already had a seven-point lead and they are a very strong side.

“Inter are a concrete team and I do not agree with those who say that they do not play well – they have defeated Milan, Fiorentina, Roma and Palermo.

“How can anyone think that Calciopoli did not have any consequences? Juventus are in Serie B and they were stripped of two Scudetti. Lazio, Milan and Fiorentina were penalised and the championship conditioned.”

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Think it is pretty unfair on DD to have to listen to rumours about Lippi and Mourinho when he id doing a decent job. I think he deserves a season in serie a to prove himself since he came to us when we needed him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)