Di Vaio: My Man! (1 Viewer)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
the thing is both Del Piero and Trezeguet have their own special quality to downgrade rotation system into just another substitution system...:undecide:

oh well... what DP cant give indivually will be cover up by the team moral collectively...he is the club captain after all.. not really fair to DV though..
seems like i have gone in circles with my points.. sorry for that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
I liked Di Vaio since he played in Parma...he did great there....

Anyway when Alex come back to play with Miccoli will no have problems coz Lippi will make them play together Miccoli-Trezegol-Alex...with Di Vaio not problem too....coz we have a lot of matches...and the past season with the problems of Trezegol, Del Piero was playing alone with Zalayeta and Di Vaio in poor sheap...right now we have more choise...and that's is great..

Miccoli-Di Vaio
Alex-Trezegol...

Now out attack is really perfect..

I think the problem that we have to concentrate is the defense coz is very soft until now :down:

Aug 1, 2003
dv and neddy are certainly showing signs as good friends. when nedved got the yellow card for fouling macca, he was crying to divaio..

offensively we practically have no probs scoring, yeah its the damned defense..

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by crazyraptor83 ] ++
divaio was great in the game against sociedad...
a perfect player to replace delpiero...
yes but i wish he could play more often rather than a sub for DP

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

That is such a stupid move! :groan: Just because it's POSSIBLE yet HARD to do it doesn't mean it's a great move, it looks silly and it doesn't accomplish anything.
It's already been mentioned, but Kewell did it great! :thumb::strong:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Just sweet that goal........

I still remember when last seaosn we signed h... bla bla bla (i always say the same :D ).

A lot of people wnated to get rid of him last season... because his poor performances... and i always was defending him.

but what about it now?? :D

Forza Marco!!

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
Why do you guys are so worried about Di Vaio being left on the betnch?

I believe that Lippi will keep the rotation system as long as our squad has to play both calcio and CL

Di Vaio is getting better and better. His goal agaist Milan is superb. But I still think that he is still second to DP when fully fit. And there is high chance too that they will start together and make a perfect pair.

Leaving him on the bench is such a wasting but leaving DP on the bench is totally stupid. I'm sure Lippi knows better than us in choosing the squad.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
After this DV definitely deserves a starting slot when DP returns. In fact i think it may just be a lot better if we use Trez as the supersub for a while....

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
After this DV definitely deserves a starting slot when DP returns. In fact i think it may just be a lot better if we use Trez as the supersub for a while....
Ditto that...

OP
Primo

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #80
    Lets start all the posts with:

Di Vaio: My Man!...

Di Vaio: My man scored an absolutely wonderful goal agianst Milan. Unlucky for him to hit the post as I read on the news. He could have scored two wonderful moves.

And please guys, dont be worried that Di Vaio: My Man! will be left on the bench because IMHO, he is playing a more complete role than Trez. (I've posted this already somewhere else). I'm sure Lippi will find a way to play both DP and DV on the same pitch at some point in time. And DV IMHO is also better then Micco.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)