Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
wts with the bs linking us to attackers
we dunt need anymore attackers plus if we buy it'l b like wasting money
i think juve should try to get a good dmc/mc and a decent dc
ny ideas who would b an ideal pick? preferably under 25 years of age

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
Anthony Vanden Borre from Anderlecht(if hes still there) is a fairly good player and hes only about 19 he could be a great DRC for the club if we got him soon and trained him up.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
MagicAardvark said:
Anthony Vanden Borre from Anderlecht(if hes still there) is a fairly good player and hes only about 19 he could be a great DRC for the club if we got him soon and trained him up.
If DRC means RB then I'm gonna have a laugh ... :disagree:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Luca is pretty good player, and I'd like to have him, but I think we have enough attackers in the team. Unless Deschamp is planning to sell Palladino, something I don't wish to happen.

rossdale

Jul 28, 2006
According to calciomercato.biz today Deschamps denied an interest on Lucarelli. He would have declared that he never asked Lucarelli and thinks we have already a good attack.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Luca is pretty good player, and I'd like to have him, but I think we have enough attackers in the team. Unless Deschamp is planning to sell Palladino, something I don't wish to happen.
well, I think we need a central goalgeter, if Trez is suppose to stay than we don´t need lucarelli, but if he leaves he will be needed. Palladion is a second striker, similar to DP.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Maresca said:
well, I think we need a central goalgeter, if Trez is suppose to stay than we don´t need lucarelli, but if he leaves he will be needed. Palladion is a second striker, similar to DP.

I think Bojinov is good finisher....Even If David leaves I dont think we're that much in needing of Luca, but still It wouldn't be bad Idea signing him. This will surely strengh our attack.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Cristiano Lucarelli is seemingly on the verge of a Livorno exit after snubbing a crisis meeting with President Aldo Spinelli.

The 31-year-old has been linked with a move to Juventus in recent days, although his agent Carlo Pallavicino has denied that any talks have taken place.

“It is my understanding that there has been contact between the clubs, but no formal negotiation has been started, from what I know,” said the agent on Wednesday.

However, the situation may now change after the Amaranto’s supposed move for Reggina stopper Alessandro Lucarelli, Cristiano’s brother, collapsed.

As a result, rumours allege that Cristiano failed to show up at a meeting with Spinelli to discuss his future.

Lucarelli now looks even closer to a Tuscan exit and Juventus are ready to make an offer for the former Torino man.

It’s understood that Livorno value Lucarelli at £7m, while the Turin giants are supposedly ready to offer defender Nicola Legrottaglie along with the loan of striker Marcelo Zalayeta.

Lucarelli recently refused a transfer to Zenit Saint Petersburg and a £6.4m three-contract to remain with his hometown team, where he has played for the last three seasons.

Channel4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)