Deschamps Wants Lucarelli (4 Viewers)

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Jem83 said:
Well, we need at least 4 quality strikers so there you have it I guess..
Oh please... if this is serie-B, Del Piero, Bojinov, Zala and another Juve young player would definitely more more than enough.

7 million for his age is :disagree:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Latest on Lucarelli;

Firstly we're set to offer Trezeguet a major contract to stay, so that he can shoot us back to Serie A in one season. If Trezeguet decides to leave, we're going for Lucarelli. We could get him for around 5 million euro's + Zalayeta or Palladino( Palladino more likely to stay) , if I understand correctly.

Deschamps allegedly wants to create a trident attack consisting of Del Piero - Lucarelli - Bojinov.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dominic said:
Latest on Lucarelli;

Firstly we're set to offer Trezeguet a major contract to stay, so that he can shoot us back to Serie A in one season. If Trezeguet decides to leave, we're going for Lucarelli. We could get him for around 5 million euro's + Zalayeta or Palladino( Palladino more likely to stay) , if I understand correctly.

Deschamps allegedly wants to create a trident attack consisting of Del Piero - Lucarelli - Bojinov.
You gotta love Deschamps ideas.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
that trident would be great. add marchionni and nedved to that team...also zanetti....seriously, deduct 50 points and we'll still make it back to serie A.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Dominic said:
That would be sweet. Imagine if Trez stays... We would score for fun!

5M + Zalayeta for a 31 year old player who plays in an average club is a lot though. And he better not offer Palladino goddamnit

marco46

Jul 14, 2006
Dominic said:
Because DP and Lucarelli are similar players :disagree: .
no coz then we would have too many strikers, it's only serie b
del piero
bojinov
palladino
zalayeta
and then all the other youngsters, do we really need lucarelli

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Dominic said:
Latest on Lucarelli;

I love the sound of that!

Juvewiz

Aug 22, 2003
Geof said:
5M + Zalayeta for a 31 year old player who plays in an average club is a lot though. And he better not offer Palladino goddamnit
Eventhough he plays for an average club, he is not an average player. Lucarelli is top notch and one of the best strikers around. I am sure he will come close to 30 goals in serie B, with the support he gets in Juve. If Trezeguet stays, he is not needed, but if Trez leaves, which looks more than likely, then we need another typical goalscoring striker. Need is maybe not the right word, because I am sure we would do okay without Lucarelli and Trez as well :) But we would do better if we had one of them ;)

My Way

Jul 22, 2006
For one or two seasons Lucarelli will be very good for us.

with Palladino,Volpato,Sculi

of course,with Alex,Bojinov and Trezeguet if he stays we will have massive attack

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
The President of Livorno rebuffed the claims that his striker is on his way out.

Cristiano Lucarelli is not for sale according to the Amaranti's President, Aldo Spinelli, declared, despite the interest of Juventus and Fiorentina.

"He's worth 25 million and is not for sale. At most they can buy his autograph.

"If Totti is the emblem of Roma, Lucarelli is worth three emblems of Livorno. For those who want him, I will send them an autographed photograph. Lucarelli will not go anywhere."

In the past weeks, Lucarelli rejected a lucrative move to Russia.

"He did not feel like abandoning Livorno and refused a 10 million Euro move, which no Italian team can offer him."

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=103261

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)