Deschamps Wants Lucarelli (4 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Lucarelli loves Livorno, he will never leave. Been proven time and time again. Furthermore, y would be move down a division, bad career move. Thirdly, and most importantly, Juve dont need any more strikers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
giovanotti said:
I see that it hurts you so much Chris,just as it hurts me,but I don't think that it is reasonable he doesn't want to play for a serie B club,he has just proclaimed as the best keeper of the World Cup,and it is quite reasonable decision.I only don't understand why are we selling him for miserable 15 mil Euros?

I think you sould read again the last part,
i dont call him like that because he is leaving...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I guess not many players will want to play in Juve atm. So we will have to stop trying ot buy players, and use our champion youngsters!!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Lucarelli is an ideal serie B hot striker, he will certainly do well there but really do we need him that bad? I think we will have to see who wants to leave before deschamp goes out on the transfer plan but if he insists then I guess Juve have no choice but to possibly end up selling trezeguet and bringing in lucarelli. As for if lucarelli wants to play in serie B, well thats a different matter..

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
How can we demand more for Buffon? They other clubs will just say "no" and we have no choice but to sell him. He won't want to play in serie B and we can't afford his salary anyways. We would be lucky to get 15 mil euro for him

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Sir Sebastian said:
How can we demand more for Buffon? They other clubs will just say "no"
I think with the type of player buffon is, we will have quite a lot of clubs bidding for him therefore its quite understandble to do an auction with the best offer getting him but at the same time trying to play psychological games by saying we have enough potential keeping him. Hopefully this should get us a high amount of money.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Lucarelli is a good short term siging...Although we can start Bojinov and palladino aso its not a priority IMO. a good young playmaker is what we need.

Buffon to Milan for 15 Mil? C'mon, they're our friggin rivals. I would sell buffon abroud for 25mil poundsterling so I expect more from our rivals.
Thats how I play CM, unless Milan are offering some future deals, only then will Buffon --> Milan deal at lower price, a good move

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if Lucarelli is willing to join juve even after being demoted to Serie B, then grat, sign him right now!!

he would score 40 plus goals in serie B and be good enough to keep for the seasons return.

However, currently juve has no power over what they can ask for in termsof transfers for their players. We have to sell which means clubs will not offer big bucks for players. In realisty Moggi was a king at these deals, he knew the players to go for when other clubs were in trouble and he would buy the best at cheaper prices...Emerson comes to mind.

If Buffon wants Milan and Milan is offering 15 million euros plus abbiati, then we should do it...we are getting half decent money plus a good keeper.

the club has no choice...get ready for many dissapointments..we'll lose many more for a lot less.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Furthermore Lucarelli can have European experience when staying in Livorno. This adds to another reason y Lucarelli will not play for us

And for Buffon, sell him for a much higher price,

Jul 5, 2006
Cronios said:
Buffon as you said is an Italian,
he chossed to join Juventus, this is a lifetime choice
all these years the Juventini Fans loved and respected him as very few players within our team did the same, maybe more because he was reporting that he i a Juventino, he loves our club and will stay here for the next 10 years...
he bought a house in IIRC Milan and had those Milan thoughts/rumours even before the scandal, but noone questioned super Gigi's face,
he was one of our symbols, he wouldnt left us for our arch-enemy,
but it seems that he betrayed our louyalty and faith to his face,
he could play at any team in the world (besides Chelsea maybe) and he chosses Milan,
a Juventino love is smth sacred although he is much younger than Thuram,Nedved,Del Piero,Cannavaro and has much more years of football within and he can sacrifice one year of his carrier for the love of Juve,
but he was hurry to find an alternative solution,
at these dificult moments the true Juventini will demonstrate their love to the club, even leaving for Arsenal and bringing in 25 mil would be a respectuos act (not the apropriate for a Juve flag of his caliber, but...)

instead of beeing a flag and support our club in the worst moment of its history he chooses to run and he was the first to anounce such a thing,
i wont be surprised to see Zebina,Emerson,Vieira,Zlatan to leave us but watching him being the first to leave did surprised me...

all these wouldnt make him a heretic though,
leaving us for Milan but all clubs under such conditions is the the worst thing of the options he had available,
we could just loan him for a year if that was his only problem (wasting a year of his precius cariet to B for us)
if he an Italian, one of the most famous Juve players runs away like that,
what would the rest do?
he is about to become the worst ex and lead the way to our total economical disaster,
instead of remain united and help Juve as much as possible before he goes,
he will act like that?
he isnot just looking for his own good but he does harms Juventus the worse way,
if Milan knows that the player is desperate to join them, they would offer much less, if they were feeling threatened that Arsenal or someone else might grab him instead, they would offer more (just like they did with Gila)

He can still play his part right and bring in a good amount of cash joing his favourite Milan, but if he leaves firstfor Milan bringing in such a ridiculus amount of cash will become the heretic for ever...

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Imo Lucarelli would be an excellent choice for Serie B for the short term, as both Trez and Zlatan will most probably leave, and considering that the rest of the forwards are support strikers.

Its a crime to compare Lucarelli to that loser Prso. :pumpkin:

marco46

Jul 14, 2006
lucarelli has a livorno tattoo for crying out loud, i doubt he will drop a division just to join juve
and if dp stays, there is no need for him

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
marco46 said:
lucarelli has a livorno tattoo for crying out loud, i doubt he will drop a division just to join juve
and if dp stays, there is no need for him
Because DP and Lucarelli are similar players :disagree: .

Everblue

Jul 12, 2006
From goal.com - Translation by myself, enjoy.

Juventus are very near of having Lucaralli. An agreement has been reached between the black and white club, the player and Livorno for the player's transfer to Turin, one of the few who can score 20 or so goals in 1 season in Serie B.

La Juventus è molto vicina a Lucarelli. Tra la società bianconera, il giocatore e il Livorno è stato raggiunto un accordo per il trasferimento a Torino dell’attaccante toscano, uno dei pochi in grado di garantire in serie B una ventina di gol a stagione.

It is probable that in the next few days this operations is perfected in all details and to be announced after the 2nd grade sport courts sentence... In the meantime Juventus will have assured a player who is able to make a difference in terms of goal scoring.

E’ probabile che nei prossimi giorni l’operazione venga perfezionata in tutti i dettagli per essere annunciata dopo la sentenza sportiva di secondo grado che sarà alla prova dei fatti una specie di base di partenza per il mercato bianconero sia in entrata sia in uscita. Ma intanto la Juve sembra essersi assicurata un giocatore che, in fatto di gol, è certamente in grado di fare la differenza.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)