Dennis Praet - CM - Sampdoria (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I will say this it is hard sometimes to wrap your head around all this because for years our strategy has been so different, but we are changing a good amount of pieces this season due to allegris wants to stay
Well I find it hard to believe given we've spent less than £30 mill net last 2 season that we will have a massive blow out without sacrificing anyone big in return

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I’m plugged in a little, read , watch and listen to a lot of Italian media etc
It's amazing that you take as fact what is reported by the notoriously unreliable Italian sports media. But not surprising.

And funny how you act like you have exclusive information.

Just say that you're reading the same bullshit rumours as everyone else, and stop reporting them as facts.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
It's amazing that you take as fact what is reported by the notoriously unreliable Italian sports media. But not surprising.

And funny how you act like you have exclusive information.

Just say that you're reading the same bull$#@! rumours as everyone else, and stop reporting them as facts.
The only thing I said was a fact is I heard this praet was done. The other stuff I’m just saying what I’m hearing. I have said for weeks that Morata was coming right? He’s here meeting with us this am in Milan. If you listen to it as much as I do you start to see what’s truth and what’s bs. Just like I kept saying allegri was staying as most were convinced Ancelotti was our next now he’s at Napoli and we still have allegri

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The only thing I said was a fact is I heard this praet was done. The other stuff I’m just saying what I’m hearing. I have said for weeks that Morata was coming right? He’s here meeting with us this am in Milan. If you listen to it as much as I do you start to see what’s truth and what’s bs. Just like I kept saying allegri was staying as most were convinced Ancelotti was our next now he’s at Napoli and we still have allegri
No, you said one of Pogba or SMS is coming. You said "I know we want one or the other. I know allegri asked for them in order of preference SMS/ Pogba. I know that AA and Marotta promised him 5 players he wanted"

These are statements of fact, not saying what you heard.

In the past, you also said a lot of things of were going to happen that didn't. So please cut the bullshit.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
No, you said one of Pogba or SMS is coming. You said "I know we want one or the other. I know allegri asked for them in order of preference SMS/ Pogba. I know that AA and Marotta promised him 5 players he wanted"

These are statements of fact, not saying what you heard.

In the past, you also said a lot of things of were going to happen that didn't. So please cut the bull$#@!.
Yes for the most part they are. I will say this all those are accurate I will change one of the statements. I BELIEVE one of Pogba or sms is coming don’t know for a fact yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)