Dennis Praet - CM - Sampdoria (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I'm guessing it's Praet, Pellegrini or Bonaventura. They are all lighter CMs that can actually dribble (in comparison to Matuidi/Khedira).

Praet is the closest of the three to a modern CM that can run, dribble, pass and counter press really quickly. Good close control in tight spaces. Can take a first touch forward past the midfield line.

I think he's a pretty decent player. I don't know why his goals + assists are so low.
:tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus have reportedly opened talks with Sampdoria over the possibility of signing midfielder Dennis Praet.

According to Sportitalia, Juve have overtaken Inter and Roma in the race for Praet and have offered the Belgian a four-year contract.

The broadcaster adds the Bianconeri could include young playmaker Rolando Mandragora in a deal, which is speculated to reach €25-30m.

The 24-year-old scored one goal and assisted three in 35 appearances for the Bluerchiati in 2017-18 as they finished ninth in Serie A.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He always struck me as a great talent at Anderlecht even more so than Tielemans. He's much more all rounded than Tielemans in terms of his physique, defensive contribution and dribbling. Although I didn't follow him that much at Sampdoria I'd definitely take him and seeing as he's very level-headed I believe he can make the step up. At the very least he has room for improvement.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm guessing it's Praet, Pellegrini or Bonaventura. They are all lighter CMs that can actually dribble (in comparison to Matuidi/Khedira).

Praet is the closest of the three to a modern CM that can run, dribble, pass and counter press really quickly. Good close control in tight spaces. Can take a first touch forward past the midfield line.

I think he's a pretty decent player. I don't know why his goals + assists are so low.
I have a feeling this is going to fill the spot to either take over for Sami or backup for Sami. Personally, I think Sami might leave this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)