Denis Zakaria (14 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He was one of the better players on the field against Barca. He’s a solid DM who offers more going forward than Rabiot. But if he’s starting you want two creative mids next to him because that’s not his game.
Zak-Loca-Pogba as our starting mid. Sub in Fagioli until Pogba returns. McNuggets and Rovella coming off the bench. Danilo and Cuads can also deputize if necessary. Allegrisaurus will probably not do that though - it's all about exp. and so the Faggy French Fromage will definitely get minutes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Not much exciting about him. Like a less talented NDombele. Like McKennie, maximum a bench player for us.
he isn't the problem.
Giving what we paid him and his salary he is an ok bencher.
Able to come in run and tackle when needed.
Problems are Rabiot,Arthur and McKennie always broken one way or another.
Also add broken Pogba....

But we can't get rid of Arthur cause of a stupid deal to make our books look a bit better
So we have a super expensive player for 2more years.
Rabiot luckly will leave next summer even if we don't manage to sell him now.
Problem is that he is locking the spot for another good CM
Same as Arthur. Unless we manage to make him go Paredes won't happen. Regardless I hope Paredes if it happens.... gonna be a loan with option and not paying 15m outright.
The risk of pulling another Arthur while having Arthur for 2more years would choke us badly.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I sense zakaria is one match away from an injury. He looks fragile to me, I like him but we need to keep him safe, ideally bubble wrapped.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he struggled initially but improved as the game went on. I'm still not fully convinced on him yet but he has not had a run of games to find a rhythm.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Today just proved that he doesn’t have what it takes to play in front of the defense. Ideally he should be used in the last 20 minutes to protect a lead or to allow our full back to push forward in easier matches.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I was ready to bash him, but he improved in the 2nd half and showed he can actually play some ball. His first touch improved.

He is looking to me not as a DM (lacks passing ability) and also not as a B2B (has no offensive game), but more like a classic defensive minded CM, in a supporting role, better suited for a mid of 2.

Ideally you play this guy alongside a Locatelli, Fagioli or Pogba as the other CM. Should avoid playing him with Mckennie, who also can't really pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)