Denis Zakaria (5 Viewers)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Have barely seen his teams play, hear he is a DM but that whoscored analysis paints him as a mezzala. That youtube video also makes it look like he plays like Pogba without the outrageous talent.

Has anyone actually seen him play? what is his role?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Have barely seen his teams play, hear he is a DM but that whoscored analysis paints him as a mezzala. That youtube video also makes it look like he plays like Pogba without the outrageous talent.

Has anyone actually seen him play? what is his role?
Strong, fast guy who has drive to go forward. He is vvery good defensively - also played CB at times. Basically can play 3 positions - CB, DM and CM mezzala, seems like he likes to be mezzala though.
Passing wise he tries much more forward passes than our mids (even bar Loca) and avarages more than 90 % pass succes rate this season.
edit: was wrong about Loca, his better at forward passes

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Strong, fast guy who has drive to go forward. He is vvery good defensively - also played CB at times. Basically can play 3 positions - CB, DM and CM mezzala, seems like he likes to be mezzala though.
Passing wise he tries much more forward passes than our mids (even bar Loca) and avarages more than 90 % pass succes rate this season.
edit: was wrong about Loca, his better at forward passes
Sounds like a player made for a double pivot. Locatelli too.

Looking forward to seeing them play together.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Him and Loca are prototypical type of players to play in the double pivot, for 4231 formation. Pjanić and Khedira did it and these two basically have the legs, physicality and speed times a 100 what they had.

Get Chiesa back healthy and get a new LB in the summer and we have the makings of a really great starting 11

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
hopefully my memory serves me right but was he the best player on that Swiss side that lost to Italy 3-0? Not necessarily their best talent but most dangerous that game.

juvid

Jul 11, 2018
hopefully my memory serves me right but was he the best player on that Swiss side that lost to Italy 3-0? Not necessarily their best talent but most dangerous that game.
If you are referring to the last encounter back in Nov., It ended 1:1 but he indeed had a good game.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Good signing, cheap, can't lose, if it doesn't work out we will be able to sell him easily. Certainly brings something we don't currently have in the midfield.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Welcome Zakaria, show your worth, wear this badge with pride and you'll always feel part of the family. Now go out there and show us what we were missing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)