Denis Zakaria (8 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
My best case scenario is that he can be a Matuidi-esque serviceable player which would be a fantastic outcome cuz young Matuidi was a vital cog in PSG's midfield.

Worst case scenario - he turns out to be a Lemina and we ship him to the EPL for a decent profit.

Prediction - I expect his stint to pan out somewhere in between the two scenarios. Nothing spectacular but I expect him to be a fairly useful player for us.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
My best case scenario is that he can be a Matuidi-esque serviceable player which would be a fantastic outcome cuz young Matuidi was a vital cog in PSG's midfield.

Worst case scenario - he turns out to be a Lemina and we ship him to the EPL for a decent profit.

Prediction - I expect his stint to pan out somewhere in between the two scenarios. Nothing spectacular but I expect him to be a fairly useful player for us.
Before his injury he was 50m rated, if he gets back to that form he might even be very important players for us.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Before his injury he was 50m rated, if he gets back to that form he might even be very important players for us.
If he turns out to be a Matuidi tier player, then we have ourselves a reliable midfielder for the next 5-6 years.

We've had too many misses in midfield, chopping and changing every year.

Hope Zakaria, Locatelli and a 3rd high quality CM can form a midfield spine for the next 3-4 seasons.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If he turns out to be a Matuidi tier player, then we have ourselves a reliable midfielder for the next 5-6 years.

We've had too many misses in midfield, chopping and changing every year.

Hope Zakaria, Locatelli and a 3rd high quality CM can form a midfield spine for the next 3-4 seasons.
And Fagioli looks like perfect addition to the duo of Zakaria and Loca

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Kicker ranking for first half of the season for midfielders:
1. Joshua Kimmich (Bayern)
2. Leon Goretzka (Bayern)
Ellyes Skhiri (Kolonia)​
4. Nicolas Hoefler (Freiburg)
5. Djibril Sow (Frankfurt)
Robert Andrich (Bayer 04)
Dejan Ljubicic (Kolonia)
Florian Grillitsch (TSG Hoffenheim)
Dennis Zakaria (Gladbach)​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)