Denis Zakaria (14 Viewers)

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
It's a low risk purchase. Even if he turns out to be shiit we can ship his ass off fairly easy, considering that he is on low salary.

His tranfer fee is low as well, so yeah, pretty much nothing to lose

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
like i said before guys, set your expectations accordingly. he is brought in to be a low cost squad option, not as a main starter meant to be the monster in midfield.

that way you don't get disappointed because he doesn't boss every game he plays. think of of him doing what rugani is doing right now. being a reliable option in squad, unlike ramsey and bentancur

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
like i said before guys, set your expectations accordingly. he is brought in to be a low cost squad option, not as a main starter meant to be the monster in midfield.

that way you don't get disappointed because he doesn't boss every game he plays. think of of him doing what rugani is doing right now. being a reliable option in squad, unlike ramsey and bentancur
100% agree. Expectations need to be realistic.

However, I do think before his injury he was showing some promise to be a good midfielder. Reliable and possibly a future of being a good player but no elite midfielder.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
100% agree. Expectations need to be realistic.

However, I do think before his injury he was showing some promise to be a good midfielder. Reliable and possibly a future of being a good player but no elite midfielder.
yeah, he could end up being a very good player. his energy in midfield will be welcome though regardless. we missed having a big physical presence in midfield.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I'm expecting a Padoin/ Stuaro type player to throw on for the last 10 minutes to cause havok when we're are trying to keep a lead.

Anything else is a bonus.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

Let's be realistic and admit that he is hansum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)