Denis Zakaria (6 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
True but let’s see him when is not playing as a right midfielder. I think he’s a better pivot DM we give him credit for. In a 433 he could be the holder to free the LCM and RCM to support Susan, something he would benefit greatly from.
This. He could balance us out but a lot of "ifs" involved.. If Zakaria can do this in 433 then we are golden but can he handle the ball in front of the defence, does he have the range..idk from what I've seen it hasn't been enough to judge him. That's more of a Loca thing I think but then again for me Loca lacks tenacity and workrate to be this type of DM.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He should go back to where he belong in the DM holding position thus unleash Pogba and Locatelli with ADM and Chiesa on the wing bombardier the enemy territory

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
So is this guy any good?
I think he's good. Athletically, no question. His passing is average. He scored a couple goals. The question is whether he has enough attacking instincts and impetus to get in the box as a CM in a 4-3-3. Otherwise, he is destined for a 2 man midfield where he's stronger.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think he's good. Athletically, no question. His passing is average. He scored a couple goals. The question is whether he has enough attacking instincts and impetus to get in the box as a CM in a 4-3-3. Otherwise, he is destined for a 2 man midfield where he's stronger.
Can't he play as the DM and Locatelli can play RCM where he is better

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I know it’s the first friendly and he only played 45 min but… in a midfield full of youngsters I expected more from him…

Hope he does better in the next game

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I know it’s the first friendly and he only played 45 min but… in a midfield full of youngsters I expected more from him…

Yes it was as though his teammates froze him out from ever touching the ball. Though the second half seem to have no fluidity with regards to Juve's play when in possession.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Dude he was surrounded by a bunch of kids who will most likely never get a minute of first team competitive football for Juventus. And it’s a pre-season friendly in the summertime in July in Las Vegas. He’ll be fine.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He was one of the better players on the field against Barca. He’s a solid DM who offers more going forward than Rabiot. But if he’s starting you want two creative mids next to him because that’s not his game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)